You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

$550 Adsense Revenue in a single month

I started my journey with Techulator.com (www.mywindowsclub.com) on 15th Nov 2011 was an active member till February 2012. Due to my busy job schedule, I couldn't manage to keep my hands with Techulator. But within this short period of time, Techulator.com helped me to earn some decent revenue from Google Adsense. My Google adsense is associated with Techulator.com and Spider Kerala and my articles in these two Spider sites have helped me to earn around 1700+ USD from Google Adsense. And the most stunning piece of news is that Google paid me 550.96 USD (with 178,346 pageviews and 7,611 clicks) in the month of January (01.01.2012-31.01.12) and 80 percent of the earnings came from Techulator.com and the rest from Spider Kerala. Also I am taking this opportunity to thank Biju Sir (Webmaster of Spider Kerala) who helped me in achieving this milestone with Spider Network. As of my experience, Techulator is one of the best platform to make online money and so I request all Techulator members to make maximum utilization of this site.
    Here is the attachment of my earning in the month of Jan 2012

Delete Attachment

Congratulations Ibu for getting such an huge amount from AdSense for a single month. I too have an AdSense account (via ISC) but my earnings are very low. I just got $12 for this month because I cannot associate it with techulator as my account is Host limited. So, can you please shares some experience regarding the low earnings and the removing of the Host limited banner from my AdSense account. It would be a favour to me from your side.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

That's amazing, It is really superb. I wish you happy earning ahead. Thanks for sharing it here. TEC is really a great platform for techies like us. We are proud to be the member of TEC.
    "People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Congratulations Ibu for getting adsense revenue for one month alone and I hope this techulator and other spider sites are good in getting the revenue from adsense. People like you can share your experience and success formula to others so as to get the benefits.
    Saroja

I convey my hearty congratulations to you for this huge earning from Google AdSense. Your number of posts on the website at that time must be quite high that you could get 7611 clicks in a month. But your CPC is only $0.07, which is quite low when compared to the average CPC which we get at Techulator.com now. My contributions to Calculator are only for about two months. But the CPC is ranging between $0.13 - $0.14, which is almost the double of the CPC for you. From the last three months, I am getting a cheque every month from Google. My combined clicks from Techulator and IndiaStudyChannel are 467 this month (April 1 - April 29) with CPC of $0.13 and there are 1424 clicks for my YouTube account but the CPC is only $0.04. These three websites make me eligible to cross the minimum threshold for payment by Google every one now for the last three months. I hope this trend will continue now with more and more contributions to Techulator every month. The only thing that worries me, I am not able to create more YouTube videos for lack of time.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congratulations Ibu! It is indeed worth praising.

Hearty Congratulations Ibu for your great achievement and reward from Adsense. Yes - Biju Cherian is one of the expert for quality article preparation and guiding / helping out members for SEO.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.