You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest on "Asus Nexus 7 32GB tablet" - Winner

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on Asus Nexus 7 32GB tablet topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Asus Nexus 7 32GB tablet Article award goes to this article:
    Google Asus Nexus 32GB 7 Tablet - features price and availability in India. The author of the article is Vandana.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 and 100 points to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:

Google Asus Nexus 7 tablet v/s Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 - a comparative study. The author of the article is Sukhdev Singh

Asus Google Nexus 7 vis-à-vis Kindle Fire HD- comparison between 2 Tablet Computers. The author of the article is Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi

Asus Google Nexus 7 v/s Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 - comparison between two tablets. The author of the article is Pravin S Chavre

Consolation Prize winner articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 100 and 50 points to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    I convey my hearty congratulations to Vandana, the winner of the contest on the topic "Asus Nexus 7 32GB tablet Article". The article is well written and presented and deserves to be the first among others. I also congratulate Syd Mussadiq Nabi Andrabi and Pravin S Chavre who shared the award with me as runners up.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Heartiest congratulations to the winner of this contest Vandana and other 3 runners up of the contest. It is equally good to wish the participants with their modern ideas on the technology.
    Saroja

Congratulation to Vandana for winning this contest. Also, I convey a congratulatory hand towards the runner-ups, Sukhdev Singh, Syed and Pravin. Keep it up and enjoy the rewards!

Congratulations Vandana mam for winning the contest. You really deserved it. Congratulations all the other runner ups including me for writing such good article which are worth to be awarded the prize. This will encourage the other members especially the newbies to participate in such contests and win awards.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Congratulations to all the winners! All the very best for the upcoming contests.

Super! I am really happy to have won this contest. I would like to thank the Webmasters & editors for their support and guidance.

I extend my congratulatory wishes to the the runners-up winners, Sukhdevji, Syed and Pravin.

Regards,
    Vandana

My Congratulations to Vandana, the Winner of this competition and best wishes to all the runners-up.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Hai Hafeez,
    Thanks for the announcement of the Article contest on "Asus Nexus 7 32GB tablet".
    Congratulations to all the winners who got the prizes.Keep it up guys with the good work and win more and more prices from Techulator.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.