You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Issues

How to keep adsense account safe after click bomb?

Hello Sir Yesterday(29 April 2013) sir i faced higher CTR (three times higher than the normal CTR ) for one of my ad unit Leaderboard (728 x 90) . I read this article (http://www.techulator.com/resources/8950-How-deal-with-AdSense-Click-Bombing.aspx) on techulator and i followed second option(removed my site from allowed sites).

I reported this issue to google by invalid click activity form.Most clicks from india only But I am not able to trace the ip's.Today Morning i configured statcounter by the help of techulator.From Today morning i am getting normal CTR only.Still i did not received any reply from google.

I want to keep my adsense safe and avoid it from disabling.So Kindly provide the suggestion to follow.
    You can find any abnormal change CTR by viewing your daily Google AdSense reports from your account. If you find any unusual activity, then you can investigate. you have reported the matter to Google and I don't think you need to worry now. Keep a track of your AdSense account from day to day.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Now i am getting usual CTR shall i allow my sites to show ads?

Prasanth,

Please post technical queries in the Ask experts section.

Hi Prashanth,

As said by Webmaster, you can post your technical query in the Ask experts section.

However, after going through your thread, whatever you have taken step is correct and nothing to worry on this. If rare CTR up's and down's then nothing to worry, if it happens often then you just need to report it to Google team and don't expect their reply - very rare they will reply for our complaint or query. Google will just investigate and take an action per your complaint only and won't reply you always. So, nothing to worry and keep on contributing.

Yes, you can allow your site to show 'ads' unless there is any malpractice of click bombing again.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Ashley Ann Mathew

I am not able to post in ask expert section.So only i posted here

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.