You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Simple technology quiz- Participate and win!

Hello members,

I thought of checking your knowledge regarding the technology used in our computers, internet etc. So, I am here with this simple and easy technology quiz to add some fun to the forums sections. All you need to do is to send the correct answers of the questions below to my email id (musaddiqandrabi@gmail.com).

Questions to be answered:

1) What is the full form of HTML and HTTP?
    2) How many bytes are there in a megabyte?
    3) Which command in the Windows is used to delete the files permanently without sending them to recycle bin?
    4) What is the extension of the MS word file?
    5) A kind of of a program harmful to our PC is known as?
    6) When was Windows 8 launched by the Microsoft globally?
    7) What is the full form of RAM and ROM?
    8) What is the full form of SMTP?
    9) Who is the founder of techulator?
    10) Name at least two webmasters of techulator.

Rules for participation
    1) Only one entry per member is allowed.
    2) Mention your name and user id in the email containing the answers.
    3) Only one winner will be selected (eligible for the prize).
    4) If there is a tie between two members, the member whose answers where received first will be considered as the winners.
    5) Members will need to post a confirmation message in the response to this thread after they send their valuable email.

Price detail: Winner will get the virtual gift of ear phones costing 30 points in the gift shop. So, participate and win.
    The last date of submission of your email is 02 May 2013
    Syed,
    Is it enough to send the answers only?

Sir I sent my answers to the email you mentioned. Kindly confirm it.

Hi, I have sent you an email for this quiz! Please check and confirm.

All correct answers has been mailed to you. BTW, It is a cool idea. Hope Tony sir will innovate it to make it more interesting.
    "People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

This is a very interesting idea, Syed. I hope all the members will enjoy this.

@Jebaprincy, Pradeep and Junoon,

Received your emails containing the answers. Thanks for the participation. There is yet room for corrections for other members.

@Ashley mam,

Thanks for encouraging such activities.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hi Webmaster.

This is very good and Interesting contest for all member. I am also sending my entry for the result. thank for sharing us.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

HI

I have mailed my answers to your email and please acknowledge and it is really giving me pleasure to participate and reminded me of my course I have done 25 years above and I am here only to update my knowledge of recent computing technology.

Saroja

@Saroja,

Received your mail containing the answers. Thanks for the participations. Yet there is room for more correct answers. So, other members should not hesitate in participating in the quiz.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Thanks Syed for organising such an interesting quiz. I have mailed my answers to the given email id. Please have a look and confirm.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.