You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Please help me regarding kontera

Hello members,

I am hereby due to problem facing regarding kontera. I have registered on kontera account yesterday with techulator and saved the 6 digit number in techulator. But I think that my kontera are are not working and not visible in my articles. Members, webmasters and editors can you help that why my kontera ads are not visible in my article text. I need your help to solve my problem about kontera ads. Waiting for the response from experienced and concerned member.

Regards
    Amit Singh
    Dear Amit,

I have checked the HTML source of your articles and your Kontera accounted is associated with your contributions on techulator. Please wait for at least 48 hours after implementing your 6 digit code in techulator. Also, I would like to say that the selected keywords are used by the Kontera to show the live ads, so you will need to check the articles of other members to see the keywords highlighted as Kontera ads and the use them in your own articles wherever possible. Hope this helps.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.