You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Today I have joined members who have scored over 10K points.

I have kept up my journey with a steady growth on Techulator.com since January 9, 2013. In the beginning, my contribution to the website was almost negligible during January 2013. The score was just 156 which included 50 points for uploading of photo. The speed of contributions increased a little during February. About 1679 points were added in that month. But the real progress came from the month of March 2013 onward, which enabled me to become Diamond level member. The consistency continued in the month of April 2013, and the result is that today I have crossed 10K points to join some of the top members with this prestigious score. Hard work and consistency can make you to reach whatever the objective you want to achieve in life.
    Hello sukhdev sir, I am totally agree with you that hard work and consistency can make us to reach whatever the objective me want to achieve in life because I also believe in hard word. I also joined techulator recently and only in 30 days (April month), I achieved the gold membership with many points (2000 points) and I am top 16 member of techulator. So my hard work make to reach the objective which I want. I wish to become the one of the top 10 members of techulator and very soon achieved this target with my hard work. Really it is true that herd work never goes waste.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

Congratulations Sukhdev Sir for crossing the 10k points lists. This is the result of your hard work and consistency in your contributions. You are really a valuable member for techulator. Keep your good work up!
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Many more congratulations Sukhdev sir for achieving this milestone. You are the deserving member in Techulator. Wish you to get 20K within short period.

I always admired by your work in ISC as well as techulator and definitely you are a role model to all and a great salute to you sir. At this age, I really wondered how you are rocking in the recent technology also.
    Saroja

My heartiest congratulation to across the point 10K. I know that you have a good rank in Techulator .This is the result of your hard labors .

Hai Sukhdev sir,
    Its really a great achievement in a very short span of time, you reached to the level which is prestigious. You crossed the 10k points a very little span of time which is really showing your hard-work and dedication towards the contribution towards the website.
    Keep it up and contribute more and more.

Congratulations sir for this great achievement! I saw your earnings for this month is Rs.11,200/- which is really amazing. Hats off! I wish you for more such achievements in coming future and looking for little guidance to newbies like me.
    Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations Sukhdevji. Within a short time, you have made a big difference in techulator. You have written several wonderful articles and you have been doing an excellent job in resource editing. Overall quality of our resources have been significantly improved in last few months and you are one of the reasons.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.