You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 15th Apr to 21st Apr 2013

Hi Techians,
    The winner of the Member of the Week Award for 15th Apr to 21st Apr 2013 goes to Fazl.

Congratulations to Fazl, and best of luck members for the next time!
    Congrats Fazl on being the Member of the week! This is a well deserved award for your hardwork and consistency. We look forward to more contribution from your side.

Hi Member
    My Hearty Congratulations to Fazl on winning this awards. please keep contributing in the website and earn more awards. you are rock. It is result of your hard work.

I convey my hearty congratulations to Fazl for winning the member of the week award for the week from April 15 to 21. This is the result of his consistent contributions during the week of the award. He had been consistently posting two to three articles per day, which has secured him this position. He can now aim for the member of the month award with his consistent efforts. However, it needs a continuous and wholehearted effort to do it. Success cannot remain away from hard workers like him. I wish him more and more success on Techulator. May god bless him.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Many many congratulations to the winner of the 'Member of the Week' award.

I am sending my heartiest congratulations to this happy moment of winning this award, surely it is the result of your hard work. It is a great inspiration to all other members of this site.
    I hope you will get other awards if future too.

Congratulation Fazl . It is your another success in Techulator . Now you are the winner of week reward during 15th Apr to 21st Apr 2013 .

Hai Fazl,
    Many Many Heartily congratulations for the winner of the week award from Techulator. Keep it up with the good contribution and win more and more awards in future.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.