You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Great Kontera earnings from Techulator

Hello members,
    I wanted to give a screenshot of my Kontera earnings as a testimonial how TEC is a great source of earning. My Adsense earnings too are good and you all are well aware about the great cash awards that TEC gives. So keep writing and let's take TEC to the great heights of one of the best Tech blogs.
    Really, it is great to look your kontera earnings. I have kontera account with Indiastudychannel. Can I apply in Techulator also?

Yes, you can.

I have activated the Kontera through techulator as well as ISC but my earnings get vanished after being added to the earning chart almost every week resulting in nil balance in my Kontera account. Can you explain the reason?
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Syed,
    The default page shows only 1 week earnings, for larger period use the "detailed reports" feature.

When I go to the detailed page, it doesn't show any earning for the date when my earnings where added to the chart. So, I am confused whether I have properly implemented the Kontera in my account or not.
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Syed,
    See your articles from another browser and see if you are able to see Kontera ads. They will appear as double underlined words.

Going by the traffic you are getting, you can earn the same amount from Kontera as I am earning!

Yes, the text ads are appearing in my articles. But one thing I would like to say that I get about $0.20 - $0.60 per day which are very less as compared to yours. Even these earnings are not added to my accounted as they soon get vanished as the date changes.
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

That's strange. You should use the support email of Kontera. Go to the "Help" tab and send them a mail. Or you can directly mail them at support@kontera.com with your publisher id and the URL of your article index so they can find the problem.

The reason of your low earnings might be Indian visitors. You might be getting your majority traffic from India which does not get much revenue from Kontera.
    My half of the traffic is from US so I am able to earn somewhat good Kontera revenue. You should analyse your traffic in Statcounter reports to see from where you are getting your majority traffic.

OK Sir, thanks for suggesting me this idea. I will soon make a contact with the Kontera support and lets see what will be their opinion about the problem. Thanks again for making some time to reply my queries.
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Thats true. I am getting majority of the traffic fro www.google.co.in i.e. from India. But how can I increase my traffic from the US. Is their any effective way to do so.
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

You have to write on topics that attract US visitors.

Ok Sir, I will try to concentrate on those articles which are going me to fetch the traffic from the US. Thanks for all the above description. This was really helpful for me.
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hi Member

This is really good Information for me and other member who are contributing in the website. In these my Kontera earning is very low so I am very disappoint. So can you tell me how can I increase my these earning?

Hello ankit, I am very to see your kontera earnings. It is really great to see the such earning from the kontera within one week. Really you are a very concerned member of techulator. You have posted many contributed and good quality contents to techulator. Your earning also inspired me to get register on the kontera account instantly. I am very that you have shared this information with techulator members. I will also try to contribute more and more good quality contents on techulator. I think that my articles are good traffic so kontera may prove good for me.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.