You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Why there are different social networking categories?

As regular users of all social networking or learning networking, why people should have accounts in different social networking like facebook, twitter, linkedin, google + and what are the different experience of these social networking sites?

Members please share your views and experiences to update my knowledge as though I worked as a technical person of a decade past, still be scared to be associated with all these accounts.
    Hi Saroja, Welcome to Techulator and hope we will get great contributions from you in this site.
    Well, regarding your question, the term itself has the answer. They are called as Social Networking sites and you know a society consists of different persons with multiple tastes. Each of the above sites have different way of adopting the humans in to them. Hence, the difference. Personally I feel comfortable with Facebook and Google+ than any other Social Networking sites like Twitter etc.
    You can also narrate your experiences here.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

@Lakshmi

Thank you for your welcome note and response to my first forum in Techulator. As far as my experience on this social networking is like this. I joined first in orkut and later every one shifted to facebook forced me to shift to facebook to have connected to people professionally. Recently when I checked my orkut it is redirected to google + and so now I am at google + also.

Facebook, I am using only message options so as to avoid unnecessary likes, dislikes, comments on sharing. Google + is useful now to give comments on blogs.

Saroja

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.