You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Webmasters please help - doubt and problem in pending articles

Hello editors and webmasters,
    Today my pending articles make me to raise this thread. I am hereby to say that yesterday my two articles were pending and I had submitted both articles after correcting the mistake.
    Now, today again my same two articles were pending. When I saw the reason and I notice that the reason was same to the previous day reason. I don't know why articles are pending even after when I submitted both after correcting the mistake. Today pending article showing mistake but I don't know that what I have to correct in the article because I had already corrected the same mistake and submitted the article yesterday. Please see my both article and tell me what I correct in the article.

http://www.techulator.com/resources/9799-Full-features-specifications-price-availability-HTC-Desire-L-smartphone.aspx

http://www.techulator.com/resources/9775-How-play-Return-Castle-Wolfenstein-Game-single-player.aspx

Editors and webmasters please help.

Regards,
    Amit Singh
    @ Amit Singh

Please read my response in the following thread I had raised on the subject, which should clarify the matter to you. You can raise your query once again by responding here or in my thread, if you are not satisfied:

Some authors are apprehensive that article editing is slow

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Reference: Your article "Full features, specifications, price and availability of HTC Desire L smartphone"; written by Amit Singh; at URL- http://www.techulator.com/resources/9799-Full-features-specifications-price-availability-HTC-Desire-L-smartphone.aspx

Hello Amit Singh,

Your article has been edited by three editors for 5 times from 20 April to 25 April 2013. Following is the successive progress on your article:

1. 20 April 2013 Article posted by you
    2. 21 Apr 2013 Edited by Editor No-1
    3. 21 Apr 2013 Edited by Editor No-1
    4. 23 Apr 2013 Edited by Editor No-2
    5. 23 Apr 2013 Edited by Editor No-2
    6. 25 Apr 2013 Edited by Editor No-3

There has been no delay on part of the editors.

In between, you sent me a person message for editing your articles and I replied you that the editors cannot pickup articles on their own choice for editing.

Editors have to go to the editor's screen and click 'load' button. With this, the articles will appear one by one on the page for the editor to edit and approve / reject the same. He / she cannot pickup any article by clicking its link or through its URL and start editing.

Now you will have to think for yourself seriously, as to why your article has not been approved in spite of having edited by 3 different editors for 5 successive times? What may be the reason behind it? Why articles of other authors are approved and not yours?

I do not want to make comments on your style of writing. Nevertheless, I would assure you that editors of Techulator are not against you and they surely want to approve your article that is the reason, why they have not deleted / rejected your articles and instead they transferred them to the 'Pending' folder. They did so for 5-6 consecutive days, only with the hope that you will bring your article to the desired level.

The above report is about your one single article and the same case might be with your other articles that have not yet been approved. Therefore, please bring your articles to the desired level for publishing on Techulator which is a global site and is being visited by people from across the world.

The responsibility of keeping the standard of Techulator high and upright rests on the shoulders of all the members, authors, editors and webmasters of Techulator including me and you.

Thanks indeed for reading my report.

Harish Jharia

Regards,
    Harish Jharia

Dear Amit,
    There are lot of mistakes made by you in these articles. Here is the review of your article no. 1:

1) In the summary, you have written 'Are you looking for the smartphone HTC Desire L which is recently going to launch in market'. It should be 'Are you looking for the HTC Desire L smartphone which is soon going to be launched in the market?'.

2) You have used the word smartphone as 'smart phone' which is wrong.

3) In the 4th sentence of the introduction, you have written; 'In this article, I provide the information'. It should be; 'In this article, I have provided the information'.

4) Under the General tad, you have written; The design body of the smartphone is of bar type. This is not the correct usage. It must be; The body design of this smartphone is of bar type.

5) In the memory and storage feature you have written that 'the memory can be extended' while it should be; 'memory can be expanded'. Also use the 'micro SD card' instead of 'micro SD cards'.

6) In the entertainment feature, use ' the smartphone comes with' instead of 'the smartphone installed with'

7) Under the network feature, you have used 'smart' which should be 'smartphone'.

8) The technology feature needs complete revising and corrections by your side like instead of 'efficiency work', use 'efficient'. Also 'We looked that there many features' is not correct. Change it to 'we found that there are many features'.

9) Use proper grammar in the Special feature category of the smartphone.

In addition to its, I suggest you to use h3 tags for short paragraphs and also add a conclusion to the article.
    Make these changes and you will soon see your article in approved state.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Respected sir, I am very happy that you have responded here for clarifying my doubt. But this thread I have raised due to another problem -

My mean to say that the article that you had made pending and put errors in box to correct were already corrected. When I saw the article then the errors in the box were same as when you pend my article yesterday. So I do not know that what I need to correct in the article. The suggestions given in the box were already corrected by me so I don't know that why editors made it pending. I have resubmit the article again and hope that you have understand what I want to say.

If possible then please see the yesterday and today's reason of making my above two articles pending.

Regards
    Amit Singh

Thanks Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi. I am very happy that you have given your valuable response. As suggested by you, I have corrected all the mistakes. I hope that article will approve soon.

Amit Singh,

You must read and understand the report that I have made after lots of efforts. You have not understood the report. Please read it again. You are always in hurry and you commit mistakes in haste.

Just review your latest message on this thread in which you have again committed mistakes. You commit similar mistakes in your articles also. If you write with patience you can write better English. I am reproducing your message with mistakes in bold.

I quote:
    "My mean to say that the article that you had made pending and put errors in box to correct were already corrected. When I saw the article then the errors in the box were same as when you pend my article yesterday. So I do not know that what I need to correct in the article. My suggestions given in the box were already corrected by me so I don't know that why editors made it pending. I have resubmit the article again and hope that you have understand what I want to say."
    Unquote...

I would advise you to please be patient and write article with patience and check and recheck the article many times before posting the same on Techulator.

Regards,
    Harish Jharia

Thanks for considering my suggestions. I would be happy if you edit the second article the same way by thoroughly revising it and correct all the spelling and grammatical mistakes.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Regards,
    Harish Jharia

Thanks Harish sir, I am very happy that you have given your valuable response for me. Now I realized that I was wrong. I would be patient to write articles with good quality content. I think that if you will help me and guide me like this so I can improve my English skills very much in short time. Now my doubts and problems are cleared. I realized that there is my fault and I should write good quality articles and recheck it. I am just wasting my and editors time so I am very sorry for my mistake. I should understand that delaying problems are created by like me authors. Thanks to all editors for giving me many chances to correct my article. I had rechecked two articles and submitted again. I will recheck my remaining articles within 24 hours.

Regards
    amit singh

Hello Amit Singh,

It is a great honor to be an author on a global site like Techulator and you are one such author. I know that you can do great things, provided you do your job with dedication and concentration. Only brave people with strong willpower can accept their mistake. We can learn more only when we have guts to listen at our criticism.

Feel free to approach me for anything whatsoever.

Best of luck and God bless you. Take care.

Regards,
    Harish Jharia

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.