You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Suggestions and Feedback
- #15506Very well said Sukhdevji! All members need to understand, that the editors here are to help them and also help maintain the quality of the site.
We value all the contributions of the members to the site.
I understand that all editors are helping member and webmaster to Improving the quality of website. they are performing their work very well. They can change title, summery on the basis of quality content.
Never lie someone Who trust on you.
Never Trust Someone who lies you.
Regards & Thanks
- #15508Please pin this thread so that everyone will go through these great guidelines from Sukhdev Sir. This information is really necessary for everyone to get their articles approved on time and also for the improvement in their writing skills.
"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
- #15513Thanks sukhdev sir for the information. I understand that editors will face problems in editing which are created by us. All the members of techulator need to review the articles again and again then submit their articles. Editors maintain the quality of the articles and guides us that helps to improve the english skills. I will try to submit to articles of good quality contents and also read the article again and again so that editors easily approve articles fast. I hope that all the members of techulator will understand.
- #15520Thanks, members for understanding the problems faced by the editors. There is no problem for us to completely re-write your articles. In fact, it is an easy job for the editors to do it. This, in stead, will save the time of the editors, since the pending articles will not appear before them again and again. If editors re-write the entire article themselves, then the authors will never come to know of their errors.
Your English writing skills are very poor. I approved one of your article after putting it in the pending list several times. But, the way you frame sentences gives a very bad impression on the reader. The approved article was sent once again to me by the webmaster for making about ten corrections. After this also, the errors still remain. Just count the number of times you have repeated the word 'but' in your article. The following is the url of the article:
From this you can understand, how many errors you commit in your articles. From now onwards, I'll send a PM to you of your errors, when there are many in your article to solve this problem. I expect the other editors to do the same, since the space for 'Public Remarks' is very limited to accommodate quite a large number of errors.
"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"
Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC