You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Looking for people to write description for categories and keywords

We are looking for few content writers to write description for categories in various section of Techulator. Payment will be better than the normal cash rewards for writing articles. If you are interested in this position, please respond here.

You must be able to add summary/description for atleast 5 categories per day. Description should be average 10 sentences. You can claim the payment once you complete adding descriptions for all the categories.

We need multiple people. Each person will be doing the work in one of the sections like Resources/Ask Experts/Forum etc.
    I am interested.
    Regards,
    Abdul Rahman

Respected sir, I am interested in this position. I can write atleast 5 categories per day because every day I spend most time on techulator. I am very active member from the last few days. I have contributed many good quality articles which can prove my ability and skills so I think that I am perfect for this position. I hope that techulator administration will give me chance to prove myself.

Please tell me about this position in detail and what we have to do? How much we get paid. Waiting for your response.

Regards,
    Amit Singh

I'm interested.
    Sharing is Caring

Tony sir,
    It would be my pleasure! I look forward for your response.

Hi Tony sir,
    I am interested to be a part in this. I am waiting for your response.

Regards,
    Bharath

I'm interested too, but I did not understand the kind of writing. Description for categories in various section of Techulator?
    "People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

@Tony sir,
    I am interested in writing summary/description to the sections in Techulator. Waiting for your response.

I am very interested in this work. Let me have your valuable reply if you wish to allot this job to me.
    Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

I am interested in this work.

Hello Sir,
    I haven't been quite active on Techulator since the past few months, I am glad to see the increasing members and traffic on this site And now that I am back...I would simply love it if you would give me a chance to help this site grow even better.
    It would be my pleasure working with you further and I hope you give me this opportunity. Thank You!

Hi Tony sir, I'm interested to write the descriptions for atleast five categories or more per day. I have the time to spend that much time in this site. I can write the description of many products by browsing through the net about the products homesite with a good commanding summary for the sections. I'm interested in the tech products very much apart from regular activities. You can check my contributions for the qualification details. Kindly consider my request for the job. Thank you sir.

Respected sir,
    I am intrested to the editor post. I will surely add good effective summaries for the various sections of postings.
    you can check and verify my qualifications.

Please, consider my request to the editor post.
    I promise you that I would contribute my best for Techulator.

Regards
    Naveen

Dear sir
    This is really a responsible job . I am a online tutor of USA based Educational site with rating "B+" in the field of Computer Math Science and Economics.In the view I know how to explain the given keyword for student or user . If you think that I am eligible for this post then give me chance for this post.
    Regards
    Phagu Mahato

Hai Folks,
    This is very good opportunity for them who have the passion of writing. Keep the mail to the web master if you are available and earn money without any investment.

Tony sir, my contribution to Techulator is very less when compared to others. But I'm sure that I can spend 2-3 hours a day to write that description or summary in articles and AE section. I can surely take up min 5 categories per day and work effectively. Consider my request and check if I am eligible for this post.

Thanks for the interest shown. We will consider all the requests made and allot the work. We will be informing the members separately.

I'm interested to write descriptions in Techulator. Give some details about this description writing work. Waiting for a favorable reply from webmasters.
    Here is my profile http://www.techulator.com/member/dourbest.aspx

With Regards,
    ArunKumar

Hi Member

I am also Interested and my profile is http://www.techulator.com/member/falconboy.aspx

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Thanks for the interest. We will inform the selected members with the details.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.