You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Appreciation for my work from techulator.com editorial team.

I have submitted an article which you can find HERE.
    It was first approved with 150 cash credits and 150 points. But now after one more day the points are reduced to 80 and cc also are reduced to 80. Is this appreciation policy of techulator.com. Why should not I believe that someone from editorial team is behind me? I would not have raised this thread if my article might have been approved with 80 points and cc at first go. But first you are approving the article and after one day you are reducing points and cc. This is really discouraging for me and I am really disappointed to see this behavior of respected editorial team here. I have started to believe that someone at editorial team do not want me to work her? Can you give the reason behind checking my article more than once after it got approval and reducing points and cc.
    Sachin,

We have changed the credits and points back to the previous one. Regret the inconvenience caused. Some of the editors are still in the training phase and hence this happened. We have informed them regarding the same.

Do let us know in case of any issues.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.