You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

Utilize the Resource topics feature

There are a lot of new topics with good rewards posted in the Resource topics feature. Do utilize the feature to get good topics and suggest your favorite topics. There are also good cash credits for selected topics. Also give us feedback for improvement. Go to the Resource Topics Page to get more details.
    Ashley mam,
    Thank you for recapitulating this section. Indeed, I have requested to write on some topics and have given best reasons for each of them. Have a look!

Ashley mam, I am very happy to see that techulator has introduced this resource topics feature. There are many good topics are given and members can write on this topics very easily. I have applied and submitted request to write some of the articles. I hope that editors and webmasters will approve my request and give me chance to write articles on those topics. Please have a look of them as soon as possible. I will also suggest some topics to write articles for members and also apply myself to writes on those topics.

Regards
    Amit Singh

We will be monitoring it regularly to approve and add more topics.

This is indeed a nice feature from Techulator. I urge all members to use this feature effectively and from this you can get hot topics to write about besides getting nice points and cash credits for your work in resources section.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Thank you for adding more topics in resource section . I often watch the Resource section provides us various feature to improve us directly and indirectly.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.