You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Doubt about article approval of some members on same day

Hello members, I have noticed from few days that the articles submit by some members on techulator approved on the same day. I have submitted articles today but they not approved yet so I want to know that how editors choose articles to review and how I should post articles so that the article approve on the same day. Please clarify my doubt.

With Regards
    Amit Singh
    Amit,

For the past few days, we were able to review the resources within 24 hours of submission. The editors do not pick articles of their choice. The articles of the previous days in New submission status, were the ones which were changed to pending and then resubmitted.

Most of your articles were put to pending state and then approved. Our target for completion of review is 24 hours. Please wait for the editors to complete the review. Please post in the forum only after a few days of submission. Also please give more time to check the grammatical, punctuation, spelling errors etc in your article before submission. This would help the editors to approve your article fast, rather than moving it to pending state and reviewing it again.

Appreciate your patience.

Respected webmaster, thanks for you fast response but I want to say that my two articles are not changed to pending which I had submitted yesterday and they are not approved yet.

Amit Singh

As mentioned above, please wait for the editors to take a look at it. Please do not keep posting in the forum regarding the approval, before waiting for a couple of days.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.