You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Is the traffic good enough for my article?

Today I am very happy and want to share my joy with you all members. Today I saw the traffic on one of my article and I was amazed to see that there are approx. 650 pageviews on my article within 20 days. I think that it is a very good information and traffic on my article. Do you think, that the traffic is good enough for my article?

With Regards
    Amit Singh
    Amit,

Please correct the grammatical mistakes in your post. I have sent a detailed message on the same. Please recheck your entry a couple of times before posting.

You can get even a better traffic for your articles. The only thing you need, is to improve your English writing skills. Secondly, the repetition of the same facts several times in an article should be avoided. These are general observations and not pertaining to the article, you are making a reference here. You should always give the url of the post, when you post such a thread. We even do not know, which article you are referring to.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.