You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Dan is a Silver Member Now ;)

I'm so happy announce to all my fellow members and editors that Dan had entered to the silver level from the bronze level. This will encourage him to rise my level further.
    Hi Dam
    Welcome on being Silver member of the techulator. Keep continue your amazing work and keep contributing in all section of techulator.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Congratulations, Dan for joining the Silver Club. You can achieve a lot of higher standards not only at Techulator but also in the other spheres of life. Most of us need a strong base in English language to be successful bloggers at least when we post some of our thoughts on the internet. Even a sentence you type here, it is circulated among millions of viewers on the website and who knows that someone may read a sentence written by you and posted on Techulator. Do not use unnecessary punctuation symbols as you have done while typing title. Edit your message by pressing the edit button and resubmit.

This is not to discourage you but to guide you that there are errors in the message you have typed above. It should be corrected as follows:
    "I'm so happy to announce to all my fellow members and editors that Dan has achieved the silver level from the bronze level. This will encourage him to rise his level further."

@ Zanib Kahtoon
    You cannot use "Keep continue". You have to use either "Keep on" or "Continue". You cannot use two verbs together in this way.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hello Dan, first of all congratulations for being the silver member of the techulator. It shows your hard work and contribution to techulator. I am also recently joined the techulator and I reached at the gold level within ten days. I want to say that reaching the silver level is good but not the best. I would be more happy if you announce that you reached at gold level instead of silver level. So you need to continue contribute more and more good quality contents to techulator and hope that you soon reach at gold level.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

Congratulations Dan! Looking forward to more contribution from your side.

Dan

Congratulations from my side on reaching silver level and I know for your age it is good and hope to see you in higher levels and as far as your correction you have made it according to Sukhdevji in one place only and so change now 'from him to me'. I think you have used smiley in your heading but that does not sound well because that shows as punctuation marks and so you may remove it.

Saroja

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.