You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Editors/webmasters please help again - Answers are awarded with low points

Dear editors and webmasters,

I am hereby to clarify the issue about the awarded points and cash for the answers of ask experts section. I have submitted few answers today but all the answers are awarded with low points and no cash. Editors and webmasters you are requested to help me because I have written detailed answers for the question. Please give me some reason and clarify the issue.

With regards
    Amit Singh
    The cash credits and points for answers are not given simply on the basis of the length of the answers. The cash credits and points are based on the guidelines given to editors for awarding points and answers. The quality and the relevance of the answers is very important.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

I agree with Sukhdev sir. Quality answers are awarded with more points and cash credit. And also, to the point ones. So try to write to the point and don't make the responses boring for only to make cash.

Hello Amit Singh

first of all thank for posting this question in the forum section. Please make a clear in your mind that If your post quality answer then you will be award good cash rewards and points. So first of all make good quality content in the ask expert section.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

When you discuss about any posts, always give the URLs to make it easy for us to investigate which post you are referring to.,

Thanks members and webmasters for you response, the urls of my answer are the following -

1) http://www.techulator.com/experts/863-Why-smartphones-more-costlier-than-tablets.aspx

2) http://www.techulator.com/experts/860-Xbox-LIVE-account-login-problem.aspx

With Regards
    Amit Singh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.