You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Apple iOS

Apple's new ipad5 coming soon

The cupertino based company's i.e APPLE is all set to announce another entrant into tablet pc market iPad 5 having resemblance with the recently launched iPad mini.

Sunil ji, we offer our warm welcome to you at this website and hope you will soon start progressing on this website. First of all, be active in the Forums Section for a few days. Read all the important messages here. The important messages are marked with red pins. You should also read help topics to make yourself conversant with the rules and regulations of the website. You will also be guided by the webmasters /editors / senior members at every step. You only have to post a message here and write your problem. Your problem will be attended to very fast.

I have deleted your response to this message since you cannot give response to your own message. You can always edit your message by clicking on the edit button. After the thread opens in the edit mode, make any changes you like to make and once again press the submit button.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hello sunil ranjan mohapatra, First of all welcome to techulator and I would like to thanks you for the information that you have shared with techulator members through this thread. It seems that you are a very new member of techulator and newly joined the techulator because of your member rank and member level. There are many concerned members of techulator who always ready for any help to techulator members as well as if you have any problem then can post message in the forum section and editors and webmasters will help you through the response. So try to be active in techulator and start contributing good quality contents to techulator.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.