You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: JavaScript

Hide the script or version numbr of a third part control on ViewSource

I am using the Rad Telrik controls in my asp.net web application

For every Rad Telrik controls control i use in my application aspx pages when i do a vewsource after excuting the applciation in a browser

i am able to see the version number of the Rad telrix control in viewsource.

But we dont want any of the end users along with our client to see the version number of the third party controsl that we are using.

Can anyone please help me.

This is the issue that i need to fix ASAP.

Thanks in Advance....
    You are welcome to Techulator, Swapna Gundlapally. You will need to learn good English writing skills to post articles in this website. Always take care care of spelling when you type. For example, you have typed the spelling of 'number' as 'numbr' in your title heading. It does not mean that you do not know the spelling of such small words. The problem is that we do not revise what we have typed and the errors like the one here go unnoticed by us. You can always correct your errors even after pressing the submit button. Click on the edit button of your thread and make corrections. The other suggestions for you are as follows:
    (1) Always type 'i' as capital letter whenever it appears alone in a sentence.
    (ii) Do not press the enter key after typing each line. Let the test get itself wrapped. Enter key is pressed to change the paragraph.
    (iii) Use punctuation marks where required.
    (iv) Submit queries relating to technological problems in Ask Experts Section.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hello Swapna Gundlapally, First of all you are welcome to techulator for being a valuable member. It seems that you had recently joined the techulator because of your member level and rank. There are two main sections of techulator where you can contribute more and more good quality contents like articles section and ask experts section. There are many concerned members of techulator who contribute their valuable contents to techulator and get paid by our editors and webmasters. So, you can see those members articles for a good start in techulator.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.