You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Tools & Utilities

Discuss: Best media player

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Best media player'.
    In my view, VLC media player is the best audio and video player because it supports maximum type of extensions and also the voice and video quality is very good.

Hi,
    In my opinion GOM player is the best media player.It is the most convenient media player among all those which I used.The problem with VLC is that it gets corrupted in betwwen many times otherwise it is also a good option.

Krishna Verma

Hi Pamela,

I am with VLC Player because it take less space in hard disk and less memory allocation in CPU. It don't dump the computer. It is easy to install and it is easy to use. It don't have any sypware or mareware. We can play any type of media files from our computer on this player. So,I think that VLC Player is the best player.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Pamela,

My vote goes for VLC media player. I am using it from the past few years and have never faced any issues with it. The best part of VLC media player is it allows us to play almost any type of files. It is quite user friendly which adds to its Merit.

If asked for a second best then it would be Windows Media player because this is the only media player that I have used apart from VLC.

Regards,
    Shivani

I support VLC

It opens immediately without any glitch and supports many formats.

I am fully enjoying with VLC media player.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

VLC Media Player is the best media player because almost all types of videos and audio files run successfully with the help of VLC media player.

All other media players are good but not the best as not every videos can run on them.

I tried many of the video and audio players , VLC media player is the best freeware that is available in the market. It is simple and small size but yet it is one of the powerful player. I am using it for the 1 year and I didn't face any issue with VLC player
    D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hi Pamela,

As far I concerned, I prefer vlc media player as the best media player.
    First and foremost advantage of vlc media player is its capability of playing many video formats including the formats such as .flv, .vob.
    Secondly the sound ability is much high in vlc than any other media player.
    But this second advantage may become disadvantage in laptops. The reason is the high sound ability of vlc in laptop damages the internal sound devices. This damage is very common in laptops having vlc media player. Hence this vlc is not advisable to use in laptops.
    Thank you,
    Gopi.s

I prefer to use the builtin Windows Media Player, after doing some upgrades and tweaks.

Always Use Windows media player 11 or what ever latest versions arives, as soon as it arive update it, and download the extra codecs, which is well known as All in one Codec pack, then each and every media format is supported in Windows media Player.

Just set the Enhancements to suit your needs and it plays well, i suggest you to set the equilizer to grunge and SRS Wow effects ON as well as use cross fading ON for Music playing purpose.

-------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Siaar Ceo Siaar Group

Hi everybody,
    My vote goes to VLC media player.because they use less memory and play all type of media files,compact look,easy to use, background playing, color correction etc are main client features for giving my vote to VIC.

Piluadream
    Dreams never dye

Hi,

I think Windows media player is the best.We can play files in WMA, WAV or MP3 media formats.Developer can play windows media on webpage coz WMP provides an embeddedable ActiveX control for Internet Explorer and supports extensive configurable privacy and security settings. The list is unending

Winamp is also good product but I like WIN media player than Winap.

Best Regards,
    Arun M.S.

Pamela,

Windows media player is the best media player among the list that you have given. I have been using the windows Media player since long time and I find that it works fine with all kinds of media files. But recently I have found another one called VLC media player which is also one of the best media players that I have ever seen till now.

Raghav

hello,

I think VLC and Window Media player is the best player to use because ti almost covers all files extensions that consists of audio and video files and real player off course of critical importance when it is required to access the online data from the internet.

Chirag Sachdeva

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.