You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Got my first cheque from Google Adsense today!

Today I got my first Google Adsense cheque with an amount of $100. I am so excited. This is my first ever online earning. Thanks to Techulator. Techulator helped me to get approved adsense account. Really I will be always thankful to TEC.

Thanks to all the webmasters, editors and well-wishers. Hope to get more cheques from Google Adsense.
    Congrats Priyabrata Das! Good to know you got your first ever AdSense earnings from this site.

Wishing you many more such great earnings in the future too.

Regards,
    Vandana

Congratulations Priyabrata Das.

Wish you all the best for your future earnings via Google Adsense as well as through the Techulator.

Have a nice day.

Thanks Vandanaji and Pravin.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

I convey my hearty congratulations to you for having reached the first threshold with regard to the payment from Google. There are many more to receive if you continue working hard. My fourth cheque also has become due this month, after I received the payment of third cheque about 2-3 days back. So, if you continue working hard and consistently in future, then the payments from Google AdSense will become fast since you would have contributed a lot of posts to the websites after sometime.

I would request you to correct the spelling of 'excite' which you have wrongly typed as 'exite' in the above thread.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Thank you Sukhdev sir. Looking forward to get more cheques from Google.

Sorry for the spelling mistake. I have made the proper correction.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Hearty Congratulation Priyabrata Das for success and cheque received from Google. We anticipate more contribution from you and we also wish you for more Adsense cheques to be received in the near future.

Thank you Hafeez bhai.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Congrats Priyabrata! We appreciate your contribution to techulator too.

Thanks Ashley...
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Congratulations for your first Google AdSense Cheque. Hope for more contribution to Techulator from your side and more cheques too from Google AdSense!
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,
    NIT-Surat

Thanks Paresh.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Congrats! Priyabrata Das for getting $100 from Google. I wish you to continue your work with Techulator and earn more dollars.

Thank you Jebaprincy.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Hi
    Congratulations Priyabrata Das On getting your first payment from Google, I hope you will earn more money form Google, This is only happens due to of your handwork, keep working In techulator and receive more rewards.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi member

This is very good news for new member who don't trust on Google payment and think It a fake.. And Congratulation on getting your first payment form Google, Please keep contributing in techualtor and earn more awards and cash.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Thanks Zanib.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.