You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Tools & Utilities

Discuss: According to you which is best photoshop?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'According to you which is best photoshop?'.
    Hi pamela,

According to me the Adobe Photoshop is the best as I only have used only this. And I think this is used mostly by the users.

I have used different versions of adobe photoshop like photoshop 7, CS3, and CS4.

Adobe Photoshop CS4 is the latest version of this. CS3 and CS4 are quite similar and have very user friendly features.

Hi,

Adobe is the best so far. which is having more features, Now it supports CS5(it is not released yet). Most professionals are using it for creating banners, Cool designs etc.,

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hi Pamela,

According to me Adobe Photoshop is the best applications for the photos. It contains many features which normal paint or any other application don't contain. It is easy to use and easy to install .Which makes this application good. All the features, tools help us to implement the effects on the photos.

So, i am with the adobe photoshop.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hello Pamela,

As far as I concerned, I prefer adobe as the best photo shop. Most of the Indian will prefer only this brand. But if u compare it to the foreign countries they give equal importance to adobe and as well as for some of the other brand like photobie. But never mind all those, adobe is the best one to use.
    Thank you,
    Gopi.s

Hi,

My opinion is Adobe Photoshop is the best ever. Photoshop is a program that allows you to manipulate/improve photos.
    On the other hand photoshop is better in presentation, hence adding nice shadows and effects but if you use your image in any other size than the designed one. Graphics are indeed vector so sharp at all resolutions, when you zoom in on it…

Best Regards,
    Arun M.S.

Adobe Photo is the best photo editing software as far as I know.

Raghav

Adobe is the best software to edit and transform any photo with a good presentation. Nothing can match it or come to near it. It has all the parameters needed to produce a good output.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

hello,

According to me,Adobe Photoshop is the best Photoshop because it consists of all the tools that is required for its operation and also it is easy to carry operation with it.

Chirag Sachdeva

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.