You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Experts Award for March 2013

Dear TECHians,

Here are the results of the much awaited super experts award for the Month of March'2013!!! The Super Experts are:
    1. Sukhdev Singh
    2. Bharath
    3. Vilas
    4. Rajneesh
    5. Muhammedaneez
    Congratulations to the super experts on this grand achievement. Do continue contributing to the Ask Experts section and win awards.

Each of the Super Experts will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting answers.

For those of you who have missed out this time, All the very best for the next round!
    Many more congratulations to sukhdev Singh, Bharath, Vilas, Rajneesh,Muhammedaneez. Great work, great acheivement.

Hearty Congratulations to Super Experts of Techulators viz Sukhdev Ji, Bharath, Vilas, Rajneesh and Mohammedaneez. Wish you good luck for more achievements.

Many many congratulations for the Super Experts Award for March 2013 to sukhdev Singh, Bharath, Vilas, Rajneesh,Muhammedaneez. It shows your hard work in the contribution of techulator in the ask experts section. I hope that there are many rewards you will get in future too if you continue to contributing the valuable and good quality contents. I will also try to contribute in the various sections of the techulator and try to get reward in the next month.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

Congratulations to the winners Sukhdev Sir, Bharath, Vilas, Rajneesh &
    Muhammedaneez for your effective contributions in Ask Expert Section.

However, as a contributor of more than 100 questions in Ask Expert Section in short time, I feel there should also be awards for the good question contributors in Ask Expert Section. Will the Admin consider this proposal?

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Lakshmi,

It is a good thought to give award for posting questions as well. However, we are trying to balance the activities in the section. We do not want everyone to switch to asking questions instead of providing valuable answers. Most members would find asking questions is an easy way to walk away with some goodies, even though asking the right questions will be a challenge for many.

As of now, I think we are maintaining the balance by giving some cash rewards for questions. We always have the option to increase the cash rewards for the well written questions. By introducing some awards for asking questions, we may lose the balance between the questions and answers.

Thanks Techulator administration for announcing the Super Experts awards for the month of March 2013. I congratulate all the winners of this award who have shared the award with me. I thank all those members who have congratulated us for winning the award.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Thanks Tony Sir for the apt explanation, I understood the logic behind it.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Thank you Ashley for announcing the Super Experts awards for the month of March 2013. Congratulations to all winners of Super Experts award. Keep contributing in Ask Expert Section for more rewards in coming days.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Congratulations to all the Super Experts. I have received invaluable help through your super answers to my queries. Thank you.
    Regards,
    Vandana

Hi
    Congratulations to all the Super Experts who are contributing in the site. please be active and earn more cash awards by the site.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to the Super experts: Sukhdev Sir, Vilas Sir, Bharath, Rajneesh and Muhammedaneez.

You all have contributed a lot in the ask experts section and you all are doing a great job.

Keep up the good work. Congrats once again to all of you.

Have a nice day.

Heartiest congratulations to all of you.

regards,
    Sushil kumar saini

Webmaster kindly give me a chance in response section of Ask Expert, I need this permission.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Zanib,

We have given you access to the Ask experts response section. Please make sure that you do not generate unwanted content. The response must be related to the Ask experts question. Do not make it big, just for the sake of it.

Looking forward to more quality contribution from you.

Heartiest Congratulations to all the Super Experts of March'2013 at techulator. It required tremendous efforts to write quality answers to the queries posted in Ask Experts section. Each one of you deserve this award and hope you continue doing this good work. I hope to be a "Super Expert" in the coming months and I will do my best to achieve it.
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.