You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Mozilla Firefox

Mozilla is launching smartphones

I wanted to share the news of Mozilla launching their first smartphone, with their firefox OS, excellent features and performance this summer.

DT, the parent of T-Mobile USA, is planning to release their first firefox OS in Poland. Huawei and ZTE of China and LG of Korea, are trying to make firefox phones with the latest features.

Share your views on the firefox OS smartphones, which are coming up soon.
    Inspired by your post, I made a Google Search and got the following information about Mozilla smartphones:

The news are quite surprising that with already so many players in the smartphone market, Mozilla has also jumped into this fray by announcing Mozilla Keon and Mozilla Peak as the two models of smartphones from Mozilla which were supposed to be in store in February. Although it is April, we do not here much about these smartphones which according to the news were developed by Geekphone, a Spanish company in partnership with Mozilla. However the company felt that it would survive in the market with its already existing big platform Mozilla. Some of the features of these smartphones are that the base model Keon will have 3.5 inches HGVA Multi touch screen and will have a 3 MP camera. It will be powered by 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 processor with 512 MB RAM, 4 GB ROM. The phone will be equipped with a durable 1580 mAh battery. The Mozilla Peak will be powered by 1.2 GHz dual core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4.1. It will have 4.3 inch qHD IPS Multitouch screen, an 8MP camera and a battery power of 1800mAh.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.