You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Month Award for March 2013

Hi Techians,
    We are pleased to announce the Member of the Month award.

MOM for March 2013 award goes to Sukhdev Singh for his outstanding performance during this month.

Reward from Techulator is, Rs 500 and 100 special points are credited to the winner.

Congratulations to Sukhdev Singh once again and best of luck to other members for the next time!
    Congratulations Sukhdev sir for excellent performance. Keep going on.

My heartiest congratulation to Sukhdev sir for an outstanding performance throughout March 2013 and I tell you that since being a part of Techulator, I have remained a daily visitor of Sukhdev sir's profile and am very much impressed and inspired from the whole contribution made by him, especially in resources and ask experts section. And once again a bouquet full of 'Congratulations' to Sukhdev sir.

Congratulations Sukhdevji! This award is very well deserved for your overall contribution to Techulator.

My heartiest congratulations to our emerging technology star Sukhdevji for becoming a winner of most prestigious award "Member of the Month award". Sukhdevji doing lots of hard work to gain this level. His articles are one of the best resources found on internet and getting good traffic from search engines. All we have to take inspiration from Sukhdev sir and start contribute actively. Wish you all the best to all members for this month Member of the Month award.
    with best regards
    Vilas

I convey my sincere thanks to the members who have congratulated me on my achievement. Anyone who can spare time to be on the Techulator and contribute to every section of Techulator on a regular basis can achieve this.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congratulations Mr. Sukhadev for being a winner of the award 'Member of the Month.

Hello sukhdev sir,
    First of all, very very congratulations for your great performance. You have contributed very much good quality contents to the techulator. You had get reward of type "member of the month award" once again that shows your great efforts and contributions to techulator. I think that sukhdev sir deserves this "member of the month award" because he is a very concerned member of the techulator and even actively took participate in different sections of the techulator. There are many techulator who inspired from him like me to contribute more and more valuable contents to techulator.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

Sukhdevji,
    You seem to be bagging all the possible awards at Techulator! Great work & a real inspiration to all the members here.

Regards,
    Vandana

Hello everyone,

Sukhdev Sir, your contributions on Techulator.com for the month of March was amazing and it was immense as well. I hope that you are the only person who earned so many points in a time span of 31 days and I think that no one could achieve this level of dedication.

You are an inspiration to all the members on Techulator.

Have a nice day.

Hi Sir

My Hartley Congratulations Mr. Sukhadev for being a winner. Please keep posting quality content in all section of techulator and earn more awards. This is amazing awards which got in this month.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.