You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Best Traffic Article for March 2013 - Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Top Traffic Article of the month", we are announcing the winner of this award for March 2013.

The winner of the Top Traffic Article of the month (March 2013) award goes to this article:

Samsung REX Series smartphones: prices in India, features, specifications and comparison. The author of the article is Sukhdev Singh.

Congratulations.

Rs 500 cash award and 100 special points are awarded to the author.

Keep up the good work.
    Many many congratulation to Sukhdevji for being a winner of "Top Traffic Article of the month" contests. This is not easy to gain highest traffic from search engines now. The better SEO practice is the only key of success. We have to follow the best SEO practice to won this award. Wish you all the best for this month "Top Traffic Article of the month" contests.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Congratulations Sukhdev sir for the award! Keep writing and earning from Techulator.

Thanks members for congratulating me for my article being selected as the top traffic getter of the month. In fact, I am surprised to see such a good traffic for the article. So, we can learn from this that even short articles like this can also draw a good traffic from the internet.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congrats sir, you have done great job. Great to have such an important member and editor in techulator. Keep it up sir.

Many more congratulations to Mr. Sukhdev for being the winner of the award 'Top Traffic Article of the month'. Good work.

Hello sukhdev sir, many many congratulations for you work that you have done a great job. Really, you are very concerned member of techulator and contributed good quality contents to techulator only in three months that showed your hard work and contribution. It is not easy to get the highest traffic of the contents posted but your hard work made it easy for you. Again very very congratulations for you that you got this reward of the type of best traffic article. It is also obvious that in future you will get more awards and rewards from techulator that will inspire other members too to contribute good quality contents.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

Congratulations! Sukhdev ji, for your great acheivement in this site. Indeed, you are smart performer of this site particularly in Articles and Ask Experts sections. Keep your momentum to go on.

Sukhdevji,
    Congrats on being the recipient of this award. Indeed it is a prestigious award to get as it means your article was viewed & read by a great many Netizens. Good work!

Regards,
    Vandana

Hi Sukhdev Sir

Congratulations Sukhdev sir on achievement this awards. keep contributing in the contest and earn more points and awards.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to Sukhdev sir for receiving the award of Best Traffic Article for March 2013.

Seriously, we the members of Techulator can learn a lot of things from your articles. I remember that you were asking about the image in this article and you were aiming to display a table instead of posting the image in this article. At last you settled up with the image posting rather than inserting a table of specifications.

Congrats once again as your article stood out and attracted many users online.

Keep it up. Have a nice day.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.