You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Article Contest : Asus Nexus 7 32GB tablet

The 32GB 3G model and Wi-Fi model of Nexus 7 is now launched in India and is catching all the attention.

We are announcing an article contest on the latest variant of the Google-Asus Nexus 7 tablet. Please follow the below instructions:
  • We allow only one article per topic. You can post your topic now and update the post with the link, once you publish the article.
  • You may post articles comparing the tablet with other tablets, preferably in the same price range.
  • The article in this contest should have a link to our product page on Google Nexus 7. Also link to the product page of the other product you are comparing in your article (In case you are comparing).
  • Last Date for Submission : 21 April 2013
  • First prize : Rs 250 and 100 points
    Consolation prizes : Rs 100 and 50 points
    Ashley,
    Since you mentioned that we can post the topic we are writing on before actual submission of the article, I am mentioning here that I am writing 2 articles: (1) Asus Nexus 7 compared to Apple iPad Mini and (2) Features, Price and availability of Asus Nexus 7 in India (here I will mention detailed features and where to buy in India).

Since we have been instructed to post the links of our articles in the same response, here are my entries:
    1. Google Asus Nexus 32GB 7 tablet features price & availability in India

2. Features comparison review Google Asus Nexus 7 32GB tablet vs Apple iPad mini

Regards,
    Vandana

@ Webmaster,

The member in the thread above, have reserved two articles for the contest. Kindly clarify whether it is only one article for the contest that can be submitted or a member can reserve more than one topic for the contest as the member has done in the thread above.

My entry for the contest will be on "Comparison of Google Asus Nexus 7 with Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100"

Given below is the link to my entry for the contest on the topic which I chose earlier:

Google Asus Nexus 7 tablet vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Members can submit more than one entry for the contests.

Thanks for announcing the contest. Here is my entry:

"Asus Google Nexus 7 vs Kindle Fire HD- comparison based on technical features"

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

I'd like to write articles on the following topics -
    1. Where to buy the Asus Nexus 7 32GB tablet online
    2. Nexus 7 vs. Nexus 10

A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak!
    Take Care
    Juana

I would like to write article on,

Asus Nexus 7 Vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100

Hi Ashley mam,
    Glad to see you, inaugurating a cool contest. Here is my entry regarding: Jaw dropping hands on review of Google Nexus 7 Tablet
    Please, also have a look on my second entry for this contest: Why to buy Asus Google Nexus 7 Tablet?
    And what about third one: LG Asus Google Nexus 7 vs Barnes and Noble Nook HD- Which is better?

Hello,

I would like to write article on the following topic -

Asus Nexus 7 Vs ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700

With Regards
    Amit Singh

Jebaprincy,

You have selected the same topic as Sukhdevji. It is not allowed in the contest. We allow only one article per topic. Kindly change your topic inorder to participate in this contest.

@Ashley,
    I didn't watch it. Sorry for mistake, I have changed my topic as 'Asus Nexus 7 Vs iBall Slide 3G-7307'

I am Very elated to see the new contest. I wanna participate in this program. My article for this contest will be titled as " Asus Nexus 7 32GB tablet: Full features, Specs and price in India"
    Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Members should note the rules: if another member is already writing on a topic, you cannot write on the same topic. You can, though, submit more than one entry, meaning you can submit multiple articles but none should be the same as those submitted by other members.
    Regards,
    Vandana

Hello everyone,

My entry to this contest is as follows:

Comparison of Tablet PC's: Asus Nexus 7 and Lenovo IdeaTab A2107.

Have a nice day.

Hi,

Here is my entry.

Comparison of Google Asus Nexus 7 with Sony Xperia Z

All the best too all participants.

Live Your Life Your Way

Please note that the last date for submission was 21st April. There are a lot of entries without the links provided. Please provide the links to the entries so that we can consider the articles for the contest.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum