You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Internet Explorer

Internet slow browsing

Hi member

The thread is about Internet slow browsing, Five countries are facing slow browsing and downloading speed. Are you facing this problem? if yes, please let me now why and which is the major cause of slow browsing? I am facing this problem because you heard about egypt find cuts in Submarine DSL cable? So I have limited access to the Internet.
    If you are also facing this problem please share with me.
    I am in India and i to personally have the problem am running a online orient company but with limited connection i can't appoint more members

First of all you need to clear your browsing history from your PC to increase the speed. And also need to clear your unnecessary extra stuff to boost up the sped of your PC.

Dear Zanib Kahtoon,
    Yes, you're absolutely true. This is due to the maintenance work going on in Arabian sea, where the BSNL cables were detached around 2 weeks before. I read this matter in a newspaper where it was clearly mentioned that due to such activities the internet features may be slows down. However, it was not declared how more days it will take to shutout the problem.

Lead Editor - OrissaSpider.com
    Editor - IndiaStudyChannel.com

I have also heard this sad news. But in India it is not affected. Internet is working well here. We don't face such problem. I think, problem in your country will be rectified soon.

Hello everyone,

I am using a BSNL broadband connection and I don't have any problem with the internet connectivity. The speed is not reduced at my end and I feel that only few parts in India are struck with this problem.

I hope this fault will be repaired with 4 to 6 working day. Till then the users will have to cope up with slow browsing speed.

Have a nice day.

I am from India. I use BSNL ZTE Device for internet connection. It gives me suitable service. I never face any problem concerning internet here. I have to pay for it 717 per month.

Today I felt this slow internet browsing very often. That is to say when I browse and worked on ISC, every minute it stopped saying due to long script and then picked up.
    Saroja

If you want to fast internet browser then you need to choose Google Chorme for your internet working. I hope you will be find good results here.

Try removing any browser add-ons from Add/Remove programs and browser settings

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.