You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Apple iOS

The reason for my article to get rejected

Hi,
    My first article in this site got rejected. can i know the reason y? and my article is completely original made and hasn't copied from anywhere else. Please, explain the reason in detail as it is quite annoying to work so hard and write and get rejected.

Here's the Link:

http://www.techulator.com/resources/9440-Launching-Of-iPhone-5S-2013.aspx
    Sikandar,

The article you had submitted, was regarding the "Launch of the iPhone 5S in India". This news was already published on techulator. Your article was not providing anything new. Hence, we had to reject it. We understand the effort you have put into it.

We suggest that you select a topic, which is not already published or which has something valuable or new to offer. To help the members select topics, we have recently introduced Resource Topic Request, where webmasters suggest topics and you can request it. Once the request is approved, you can write on it. Members can also suggest topics and will be given priority for the same. Read Resource Topic Requests to get more information on the same.

Dear Sikander,
    The article you posted contains almost the same information available in various other approved articles in this site. Some articles are providing more information regarding this product than yours. So, it can be considered as a duplicate of other approved articles and also a saturated one. So, the editors have deleted it.
    I suggest you to try writing the articles on latest topics which are trending on the Google search engines to get a better traffic and revenue.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.