You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

AdSense API revenue sharing program in Techulator

Dear members,

The Google AdSense API revenue sharing program no longer works in Techulator and other sites in our network, except IndiaStudyChannel. We did our best to work with Google and get this resolved but we were unable to get any resolution. As a result of this, effective 22 March 2013, our AdSense Api revenue sharing model stopped working.

Only IndiaStudyChannel.com will continue to offer API based revenue sharing model in our network where members can continue to earn 90% AdSense revenue share.

I understand this will be a huge disappointment for our members. I cannot abandon the members who stood with us during our journey in the past. So, I have quickly implemented a different model to help contributing members. With this model, if you already have an AdSense account, you may provide your pub-id and we will use it to show AdSense Ads using your pub-id.

From monetization point of view, the only difference between this model and the old model is, the old API based model will give 90% share and 10% commission to us but with the new model, we will not get any commission (you will get 100% of the AdSense earnings from your pages for the specific duration). So, even though it is disappointing for us, it is going to be beneficial for our members with our new implementation.

NOTE: This new approach will work only if you have a non-Hosted AdSense account. If your account is a "host limited AdSense account", you will not be able to monetize using AdSense from Techulator. There is nothing Techulator can do to help you upgrade your AdSense account from a Host Limited AdSense account to a normal AdSense account. Read more about removing Hosted AdSense limitation for your AdSense account.

The new model involve a lot of risk for us, and so we will allow only trusted members to use their AdSense pub id with us. You must be a GOLD level member or higher and also should get special permission from us to use your AdSense pub id. If you already had your AdSense associated with us, the old code may continue to work but at 100% share. If your old code stopped working, you may provide your AdSense pub id and start getting 100% revenue share.

Access the new AdSense model here: www.techulator.com/adsense/

You can access this link from your dashboard as well.

NOTE: After your submit your pub-id, make sure you login to your AdSense account and enter this site name as 'Authorized sites to show Ads'. Steps to do this are explained below:

- Go to Home Tab

- Click on 'Account Settings' link on the leftbar.

- Look for 'Access and authorization'.

- See 'Sites authorized to show ads'

- Click 'edit'

- Add this site name (techulator.com) to the list and save.
    No doubt, it is a huge disappointment for entire team and members. Hope things will get better and resolved soon. I know that Tony Sir will leave no stones unturned in this issue.

@ Tony Sir: I have provided my pub id and saved it for approval. Please do the needful.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

This sure is a damper.
    Where do we provide the pub id for your approval?

A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak!
    Take Care
    Juana

Thanks Mr Tony for a very quick response to our mail. I have provided by Google AdSense Pub id in the link provided and saved it. This is for your necessary action, please.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

@ Juana: The link is provided in the forum thread itself. Please provide the id there.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

@ Juana,

You get a text box for entering your Google AdSense Pub id in the following link which you can invoke from your Dashboard and then from your Manage Adsense Account.

AdSense Revenue Sharing

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hello Tony Sir,
    Thanks for this information. I have submitted my publisher id. Please look out.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Tony Sir,
    I have saved my publisher id too, Please have a look and approve it from administrator side.
    Thanks!

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Hello Tony sir,
    My adsense approval is declined everytime when we apply through techulator. Now AdSense Api revenue sharing model stopped working in techulator, so what I do to get adsense application approved because I have no publisher ID.

Thanks & regards
    Vivek Rajora

@Vivek,
    I think you should join ISC and complete the 6 basic requirements and then apply for a new adsense account through a fresh email id. ISC is the best platform to get your adsense account approved.

With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Sir,

I have saved my adsense pub-id. Please approve it.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Hello,

Saved publisher ID. Authorize my Pub ID to show AdSense Ads.

I am thankful of you

Chirag Sachdeva

I have submitted my AdSense publisher ID at link given. Please take needful action. Thank you for taking care of all active contributors by allowing us to get AdSense revenue share.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Sir,
    I have submitted my AdSense publisher ID. Please do approve it..

With Regards
    Biju Cherian

Sir,
    I have submitted my Adsense publisher ID. Please do the needful. I have a doubt, my adsense account is approved through techulator. Is there any chance to disapprove my adsense account by Google, as API revenue sharing program not working in techulator? My primary website is adsense profile page of techulator? What is the solution for it?

Thank you Tony. I have saved my Ad Sense publisher id in the link provided.
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Sir, I have saved my Adsense pub ID, please approve the same. Thanks

Hello Tony Sir,

It really is a bad day for all the Techulators and I hope that in future, Google approves the Adsense API for all the websites created by you.

We the members of Techulator will be with you and we will do our best to build this website according to the guidelines put forward by Google.

I have saved my Adsense pub ID.

Hello Tony sir, I also entered my Pub Id about AdSense in the space provided and saved it. Please do the needful.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,
    NIT-Surat

All of the pub-ids mentioned above are approved and should be in use now. Please check if your pub id is used in your content.

Hi Sir,
    It is really a very bad news. Will this affect the members who are not having Adsense account? Will the revenue sharing program continue for the other members who are not having the Adsense account?

I would like to know about the procedure followed in other sister sites as myself actively contributing in Andhraspider and Spiderkerala. Am I eligible for this API revenue sharing program in Techulator or not.

Sir,

I have saved my Adsense ID. Please do the needful for approval.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato.C

Hello sir,

Pub Id saved. Waiting for your approval.

Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Dear tony sir, i have saved my publisher id. Please take necessary action.

Tony Sir

My Pub Id saved. Waiting for your kind approval.

Thanks & Regards

Editor & Diamond Member - IndiaStudyChannel.com

My publisher id has been saved. Please approve.

Sir,

I had saved my publisher Id sir. Kindly approve it sir.

Regards,
    Mandeep.
    Editor in ISC.
    "Hardwork never goes unvalued"

I have submitted my adsense pub-ID. Please approve it.

@Tony Sir,
    Please tell me how to make sure that the pub id has been implemented successfully in our content. Will the live ads begin to be displayed in our contribution or there is some other way to confirm it?

With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Is that possible to apply for Google adsense from Techulator.com?
    Sharing is Caring

Hi Sir

I have saved my publisher ID. Please do Authorize my Pub ID to show AdSense Ads.

Thank You

Live Your Life Your Way

@Ramprasad,
    The method is same in all spider sites, just replace techulator.com in the link provided by Tony above by the corresponding site link.
    Yes, you are eligible for revenue sharing at Techulator.

@Syed,
    To go your article page, view its source and search for your publisher id. Or simply if you are getting impressions from Techulator in your Adsense account then it means it is working.

@Muhammedaneez - No, it is not possible.

Sir I don't have an Google Adsense Account, but I'm planing to create one on the bases of articles I post on Techulator. Will this situation affect my plans?

@Hari,
    You cannot apply for the Adsense through techulator now. So, if you want a Google AdSense account, I suggest you to join the IndiaStudyChannel.com, complete the minimum requirements for the Adsense approval and then apply for it.

With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

My Publisher ID has been saved, please approve it.

Dear Tony Sir

This is bad news for us about the problem. I also provide the pub id for your approval? Please Give approval. Thanks

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Tony Sir
    I put the Code in the Place where It need. Please give give approval Sir. I am also losing Revenue share last few days.

My Publisher ID has been saved, please approve it.

Tony sir I have saved my pub id. Please authorize this pub id. I have one confusion about this. What is correct format of our pub id? Shall we use it as ca-pub-1111111111111 or pub-11111111111111?Please clarify me on this.
    Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

I edited my publisher Id. Please approve it.
    Regards
    SULTHAN

Hi Sachin Rambhau Kukale

As mention on the post you just save Pub-11111111, It is right method of saving your ID.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello,
    Is it necessary to join ISC and then apply for adsense through techulator?

Regards
    Ranjan

@ Ranjan
    There is nothing like that, As you can see the very first line of this thread. It says "Google AdSense API revenue sharing program no more in TEC that means for now you can't apply for new account until this issue gets resolve. ISC is still supporting Google AdSense API revenue sharing program, so it is easy for you to get adsense approval using ISC.

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

I saved my adsense ID. Please approve it.

Sir,

I have submitted my AdSense publisher ID. Please do approve it.

With Regards
    Sushil kumar saini

Hello tony sir, I am new member of techulator. I want to know that can I apply for adsense in TEC if I had approved adsense from indiastudychannel.com.

Sir, I have associated my adsense publisher id with Techulator. Kindly approve it.
    Regards,
    Sultan.
    ISC Lead Editor

With the new AdSense Pub Id method, there is no need for a separate approval. However, it may take up to 24 hours for the AdSense to start working, once you associate your id.

I already associated my I.d My Techulator is not working, Kindly check the problem.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Amit,

Members will not be able to use Host Limited AdSense accounts in Techulator. Hence, even if you get your AdSense approved in India Study Channel (ISC), it cannot be used in Techulator.

Zanib,

Please wait for 2 days after integrating your pub id. Also, note that you cannot use the AdSense account from any other hosts.

Hello, I want to know that all the above techulator members who submitted their pub id have their fully owned adsense account. I also want to know that how they have fully owned google adsense account. Is we can add three or four websites in fully owned adsense account.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

For the members who wants to upgrade your adsense account, you should try to get adsense account with your blog (other than blogger) and then add it to techulator and it will works.
    Regards,
    M.K.Dan, ??ave?olved.co?

Did adsense account start working again in our site ?

If you already have a fully approved AdSense account, it will work here. However, if it is a Hosted AdSense account, it will not work here and there is no option to make it work. If you have no AdSense account or if your AdSense account is a Hosted AdSense account, there is nothing we or you can do to help you monetise using AdSense.

The only website in our network which is allowed to use Google AdSense APIs is, IndiaStudyChannel. However, due to technical issues, our API implementation is currently not working in ISC as well.

The problem in ISC is different from the rest of the sites in our network. In ISC, it is a technical problem, which may take several months to resolve. If you have already associated an AdSense account in ISC, it will continue to work during this problem. However, you will not be able to associate or remove AdSense accounts from ISC.

In rest of the sites in our network including TEC, Google no longer allow us to use AdSense APIs. That is why we have come up with a system to update the Pub-Id in these sites and give you 100% revenue share.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.