You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Another New Techulator joining you

Dear members

I have just joined the team and would like to take up Editor role. I am a free bird at this time and would like to spend my time for becoming a complete Techulator.

I request your guidance and support from the whole team.

Right now , I am stuck up at selecting article for Editing. Please help me how to proceed.

Regards to all
    yprao
    To edit articles, you need to go through a formal training. I suggest you spend few days participating in the forum discussions so that you will figure out how this site works.

Welcome to Techulator!

Thank you very much Mr.John for the suggestion. I will be in touch with you w.r.t the training.
    yprao

Dear Y Prakasa Rao,

Warm welcome in Techulator a big knowledge base about technology. Go through the "Help Section" to know more information how to proceed. Wish you all the best for great journey with us.

with best regards
    Vilas

We warmly welcome you to Techulator team. We appreciate your interest in undertaking editor's role. You need a formal training in doing this job. The first and foremost thing to know is the working of the web site. I would like to advise you to read all the threads marked with red pins on the first page of the Forums Section to make yourself conversant with various current guidelines. You should also read the 'Help' topics. You might be interested to know what this website has in store for you in the form of cash credits and awards. Spare a few minutes to know all about this aspect by clicking on the link "Invitation to join Techulator Core Team" at the top of the home page of the site. To get an experience for an editorial role, you must write a few articles yourself so that you come to know what are the basic requirements of writing an article. Make the best use of Ask Experts Section.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi Rao,
    My warm welcome to you for joining in the Techulator. It is good to have a new member like you in Techulator. Techulator is one of the knowledge sharing sites. This is not only a site for learning and earning, also for knowing the world in different ways. Our site was one of the leading site which has many sister sites working with it. Here you need to follow strictly the guidelines. Participate in all the sections. First of all introduce all about yourself in a single thread. Participate in Forum section, Article section and Ask Expert Sections. These are the most import sections in Techulator. By seeing your performance webmaster will allow you to perform in other sections. There are lots of contests in Techulator. You could participate in all the sections and you start to earn from here. Keep on reaching membership levels over here. You could get lots of awards from here. Feel free to share your thoughts over here. Here all the members, editors and our webmaster are ready to help you for your growth.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.