You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Happy to join the Techulator family

Members,
    I have joined this wonderful partner site of ISC a bit late after everybody has been galloping far ahead! I may not be regular here due to other commitments, but would love to be active off and on. I do have writing skills, but little knowledge of the tech world so will need your guidance.

Right off, I have 3 queries:
    (1) It is mentioned that cash is given for articles, but did not see any cash credits for any article.
    (2) What exactly is the Club House category in the forum? What is its purpose?
    (3) Can I contribute to all the sections? Or are there restrictions on access to any of the sections?
    We heartily welcome you Vandana to this wonder house of technology topics. There is no problem if you cannot give a lot of time to Techulator now, but gradually you will become addicted to it. I too did not have much technical knowledge when I joined the site, but I am doing quite good at this web site now. Even if you do not have technical skills at present, you can gradually develop them if you have a technical bent of mind. Your query about not being able to see the cash credits given to any articles is right. The cash credits will not be visible to others. Only the member who has got the cash credits can see them once logged into the site. You can contribute to all the sections, but you have to take a prior permission for posting in sections like Ask Experts and Product Reviews.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Welcome to Techulator. We are glad to have you here.

Only the Products section require special permission since we want to assign one person per category.

Vandana,

We welcome you to techulator! You can contribute resources, participate in competitions, discuss in forum, and make the most in gaining knowledge. We look forward to your contribution. The club house category in the forum allows you to discuss any topic of your interest.

Accept my warm welcome in fast growing technology website Techulator.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Vandana, Hearty welcome to you in Techulator. Your presence here shows the gaining popularity of this website. Hope to see many distinctions from you in this site.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Hi Vandana,
    A Warm welcome to you in our Techulator. It is a good site for knowledge sharing and earning meanwhile. Be active over here so that you could gain lot from here. Contribute in all the sections and make the good way of your future here. As you have mentioned, the cash credits of other members won't be visible for other members. Only the author of the article could be able to see his/her credits. The club house category is made for members to share their thoughts in general purpose. The General category means the thread which doesn't set with other sub categories. You could raise questions regarding your work over here. First of all you could contribute in Forum and Articles section. And you could make a thread asking permission regarding access in Ask Expert Section and Product Section. Webmaster will see your work in the Forum section and give you access over here.

Thank you everybody for the warm welcome to Techulator. I do hope to get time to make good contributions to this unique site.
    Regards,
    Vandana

Hi Vandana
    As a silver level member and a editor of this site, I lately welcome you to this wonderful partner site. I too am sailing in the same boat as you do. I too have limited tech knowledge and want to improve my knowledge in specific area. One thing is for sure, I have improved myself a lot after joining ISC and adding up to my knowledge after joining this site. Anyway nice to see you here and hope to see your good contributions here.

I too am going at a snail's space in this site.

Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

A warm welcome to Techulator.com to enrich your knowledge in the technology side and also make cash credits. As you are lead editor of ISC you can easily grab the concepts and grow with this site. Once again welcome to you for this site and I hope you will spend your time effectively.

A hearty welcome to techulator.com. I wish you to make this site as best site in technology with your efforts. I am somewhat confident about your success here. Wish you happy journey at techulator.com.
    Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

Vandana maam, I'm really happy to see you on techulator.com and my warm an late welcome to you. You had started to produce high quality articles and in this speed, you will soon reach platinum level and get a editor batch.
    Regards,
    M.K.Dan, ??ave?olved.co?

Hi Vandana maam

I am very happy to see you in this website.Here you can earn good money by posting good and unique articles and participate in forum section. Product section where you can post many product. But keep in mind one hing do not copy from any other source or website. It is against techulator policies. otherwise you will be block from webmaster. So first of all read all posting guidelines and then start contributing in all section. I hope It is very good journey with techulator.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello vandana, first of all I would like to welcome you on the wonderful website techulator as it is the sister website of indiastudyhannel. I think that it is a very good platform for everybody to learn as well as earn. I also recently joined the techulator and I am very happy after joining the techulator. I think that webmasters has clarified the issue of your query that you have posted in techulator. I hope that you contribute more good quality contents to techulator and took participate actively in all sections.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.