You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am a new member at techulator. Kindly guide me.

I am Mohd Maqsood. I am presently working with Mahindra Satyam. I an MBA from Osmania University.
    Welcome to Techulator Mr. Mohd. Maqsood. You can start contributing to this site right from this moment. You can write article, ask questionsto our experts and discuss with our members via forum thread. You can get handsome money for your contribution to this site along with knowledge about technology. Before starting, you should know about rules and regulations of this site. Click here to know more about help and rules.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,
    NIT-Surat

Dear Mohd Maqsood,

Welcome in Techulator a technology knowledge home. Follow the guidelines given above to know how to proceed. Wish you all the best and have nice user experiences with Techulator.

with best regards
    Vilas

Thank you for joining Techulator. To know about the working of this website go through the help topics. In order to know what this site offers you in the form of cash credits and rewards, click on the link "Invitation to join Techulator Core Team". You can write on several topics pertaining to technology like smartphones, desktop computers, laptops, operating systems, computer accessories, TVs and any other electronic gadgets which we commonly use in our homes, offices and industry. To earn points and cash credits make the most use of Articles Section and Ask Experts Section. Once you do it on a regular basis, there are chances to win awards like member of the week, member of the month, Super Expert etc. Participate in articles contests to win prizes. The website has a more lot to offer to the deserving authors with very good knowledge of English writing skills.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi Maqsood,
    My warm welcome to you for joining in the Techulator. This is not only a site for learning and earning, also for knowing the world in different ways. Our site was one of the leading site which has many sister sites working with it. Here you need to follow strictly the guidelines. If you post an article which is good in quality with proper grammatical sentences, then your article will be approved within the day of you post. Otherwise it will keep on pending. If any correction needed, editor will keep your article in pending with mentioning what is required from you. Feel free to share your thoughts over here. All the members and editors are friendly and ready to help you in all the cases. Our webmaster will help you in all the cases. If there is any suggestion or help, contact personally to him. Once again I am happy to welcome you in our Techulator.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.