You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 11th Mar to 17th Mar 2013

Hi Techians,

The winner of the Member of the Week Award for 11th Mar to 17th Mar 2013 goes to Sukhdev Singh for second consecutive week.

Congratulations to Sukhdev Singh Ji for his valuable contribution during this period toward Techulator, and best of luck for other members for next time/week!
    Many many congratulations Sukhdev Sir being member of the week for second consecutive time. Hope for more contributions and supports from you as usual.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,
    NIT-Surat

Congratulations for being a winner of the Member of the Week Award.

Congratulations to Sukhdev Sir for being a winner of Member of the Week Award. Wish you all the best for all members for next Member of the Week Award. Keep contributing more for increase your chances to become a winner.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Congratulations to Sukhdev Sir. This is indeed a good achievement. I hope to see many achievements in your kitty soon.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Hi Sukhdev sir,
    My heartiest congrats for your successful achievement as a Member of the Week award. Keep this successful path for longer.

My heartiest congratulations to Sukhdev sir for being the winner of Member of the Week Award, for this week. My best wishes to him and all other Techulator.com members for next week's Member of the Week Award.

regards
    Sushil kumar saini

Techno Visitors

Congratulations sir, you are the most energetic and inspiring member of Techulator. You have done great job and I think one salute from my side is must. Hats off to you sir. Hope you will perform in the same way.

Hearty congratulation to you Sukhdev sir for being the member of the week.

"Be The One You Are"

Regards
    Akhil Krishnan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.