You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Windows Topics

Provide full list of Best Windows Games

Hi Member

The thread is about PC games, Can someone tell me the best Windows game which works better on the Window XP and Windows 7? Please provide list of the games.
    Thank you for your interest to know about the best Windows game, Zanib. Time and again you have been advised (even by Mr Tony) to post technology related questions in Ask Experts Section. One very important aspect that we should keep in mind is using correct grammar and spelling while submitting our posts to this website. There are both grammatical and spelling errors in the part of your sentence "Some one can tell me best windows game who working better on the XP and windos 7". The word 'windos' should have been typed as 'Windows'. Since Windows is a proper noun here, it should always start with a capital letter. This happens when we do not care to revise what we have typed. Your sentence should be in the form of a question and should be written as follows: "Can someone tell me the best Windows game which works better on the Window XP and Windows 7?"
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.