You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Chrome

What's the ways to earn points in Techulator ?

What's the ways to earn points in Techulator ? As Techulator says that I should have 500 points to be eligable for adsense , so I need the ways to earn points in Techulator .
    Aditya Bhowmik , Welcome to TEC friend. TEC offers us many ways to earn points. For each and every contributions of ours in various sections like : Forum, Ask Experts, Resources and many more. Not only points we earn cash and many awards too, its all depends on the quality and quantity of unique contents we contribute here.
    As you have clearly mentioned you want to earn points for the purpose of Adsense. I'd recommend you to be active here in various sections and do contribute some unique and quality articles in our Resource sections. You can apply for adsense after fulfilling all the requirements. Wish you all the best.'
    Feel free to ask us?

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Dear Aditya,

Please go through my contributions in techulator and see the number of points I have got by contributing to various sections.
    I think that the best section is the resources section where you can turn into a gold member in just a couple of days by contributing some quality article for which you can get 150 points and 150 rupees each. So, you will need to submit just 3 or 4 quality article with a length of about 2000 words each.
    Forums and ask experts section are also effective sections to earn good points depending on the length and quality of your answers.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.