You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Java Programming

How to open front camera in mobile

I have rokia gamexy s-3 mobile, please help me for open the front camera in this mobile(how to open front camera in this mobile)
    Thanks Hemraj for your query. First of all, we would like to advise you to improve your English language skills. We must revise our typed text at least once if not twice. If you had done taken care of this aspect writing skills, you would not have typed the name 'Nokia' as 'rokia'. This reveals the careless attitude of the author. You also must press the space bar key where required as the same should have been pressed after typing the word 'mobile' before the '(how ....)'.

Secondly, all technology related questions must be submitted in the Ask Experts Section. Kindly read the guidelines in the following thread.

Please post technical questions in the Ask Experts section

Since you are a new member, you must read all the important guidelines provided in the threads marked with red pins in the Forums Section. Please also make yourself conversant with policy guidelines of this site by reading 'Help' topics.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

The one you seeing in the front may be sensor to avoid contact when attending the call if the mobile is provided with front camera you can see a option in camera app at right corner or in options as secondary cam if you see a option that shows arrow mark to cam to cam the it should start the front cam.

For opening front camera in mobile phone, first of all you need to open camera in your mobile phone, then go on the shoot mode and click on the front mode option.

Welcome Hemraj
    According to your thread you want to open front camera of Nokia mobiles . You should need to follow the instruction which are given in owner book .It may be helpful for you

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.