You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am new on this website. Kindly guide me.

I am a new member on this web site. Kindly guide me. Presently I am doing my Post Graduate course in Mass Communication and Journalism. I shall be completing my course in April 2014. Kindly tell me how to earn extra income using this web site.
    Hello Maryann Savina,
    We welcome you to TEC family, we're glad to have you here. Looking forward to your contributions here. Earning at TEC is very simple. TEC pays us for all the articles and contributions. There are many kinds of benefits and earnings you'll be getting here as you post some amount of articles. Share your knowledge, ideas and technical skills with us. As it is technical site, we cover all the technology stuff and updates of tech industry. We've awesome forum section to resolve your issues. By the way, Go through this link once to understand your query.
    Feel free to ask us?

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Dear Maryann Savina,

Heartiest welcome in Techulator a big online knowledge center about technology. Here you can found everything related to technology. You can read technology articles in our article section. Also you can share your technology knowledge by writing articles, posting question and answers in Ask Expert section. If found difficulties then ask in forums. Wish you all the best for your technology journey with us.

with best regards
    Vilas

Hi Maryann,
    We extend our warm greetings and welcome to you for joining Techulator. We are glad to know that your pursuing your post graduation in Mass Communication. It is the people like you who would be able to write on various topics using your knowledge and techniques you are learning as a part of your studies in journalism. Most of us are freelance journalists who have been trained in writing articles for the internet readers by web sites like India Study Channel and Techulator. I hope you will do well in writing articles and posting questions and answers in the Ask Experts Section. First of all, be conversant with various guidelines by visiting Forums Section quite often since all announcements about various programmes and guidelines are made through this section. Gain confidence and begin writing articles. Take help whenever you need by posting a message in this section, we shall be glad to help you at all the times.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.