You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Review of Karbonn Titanium S5 and competitive products: Article contest

We are launching a quick article contest on the topic "Karbonn Titanium S5".

You may write articles on this topic and post in appropriate category in our resources section. All resources should link to the product page for Karbonn Titanium S5 in our products section using the name of the device as the anchor text.

You may write comparison articles, comparing it with various other similar devices.

Only one person is allowed to write on one comparison/topic. You must post your article title below as a response if you are planning to write an article on it. And once you post the article, come back and update the response and include a link to your article.

Last date: 25 March 2013
    First prize: Rs 250 and 100 points
    Consolation prizes: Rs 100 and 50 points
    Hi tony Sir
    Thanks for announcing new contest topic on Karbonn Titanium S5. I will post article on this topic soon.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi sir,
    Thanks you for the announcement of the contest. I'am posting my article with the title Karbonn Titanium S5 vs Xolo Q800.

"Be The One you Are"

Regards
    Akhil Krishnan

Hi Mr Tony,

Thanks for announcing the contest for Karbonn Titanium S5. The name of my contest article will be as under:
    "Karbonn Titanium S5 vs. Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 features, specification, reviews, prices and availability"

Here is the link for my entry for the contest:

Kabonn Titanium S5 vs. Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802: features, specifications & price

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi Tony Sir,
    Thank you for announcing this great contest. This was one of the best contests in our Techulator.

Hi sir,
    Below is my entry
    Karbonn Titanium S5 vs Lava xolo Q800

Hai Sir, Thanks for announcing the contest. The name of my contest article will be as under:
    "Karbonn Titanium S5 vs Micromax A116- Which is best Cell phone deal?"

Tony Sir Thank you for the contest about the review of the new released Indian smartphone. I participated in this contest with my article .

Tony Sir Thank you for the contest about the review of the new released Indian smartphone. I participated in this contest with my article Karbonn Titaium S5 full specifications and complete review with its latest price in India

Thanks Tony Sir for announcing a quick contest. Here is my entry:

"Karbonn Titanium S5 vs Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos-A tough competition"

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hello Tony sir,
    Thanks for announcing the contest. here is my entry for the contest:
    "Karbonn Titanium S5 vs Micromax A110 Canvas 2: Battle of Indian smartphones

Thanks & Regards
    Vivek Rajora

Here is my second entry for the contest. Please have a look!

Detailed
    comparison
    between
    Karbonn
    Titanium S5
    smartphone v/s
    its competitors

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hello Tony sir,

Thank you for the announcing new article contest of Karbonn Titanium S5 and competitive products. I'm writing on

"Comparsion of Huawei Honor U8860 vs Karbonn Titanium S5"

Thanks

Hari Deepak

Here is my entry for the contest -

Karbonn Titanium S5 and Micromax canvas HD A116 – A comparison of features and specifications

A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak!
    Take Care
    Juana

Hi Tony sir,
    Thank you for announcing the contest on Techulator. I hope my article will satisfy the basic priorities and requirements for which you have held this contest. Here is its link:

>> Karbonn S5 Titanium- A brand new launch by Karbonn on International Consumer Rights Day (15th March)

Hi Tony sir,

Thank you very much for announcing a contest on the topic Karbonn S5 Titanium. I am going to write an article to participate on this contest. The title of the article would be like "Karbonn Titanium S5 Vs Karbonn Titanium S1- Quick comparison".

Here is my article for the contest Karbonn S5 Titanium Vs Karbonn Titanium S1- Quick comparison

Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Contest is closed on 25th Mar 2013, no more entries will be accepted. Thanks to all participants, and result will be announced after few days.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.