You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Welcome to our New Editors in MWC !

Dear members!

You may aware that MyWindowsClub.com is reaching new heights everyday from the date it was launched recently. We are also pleased with the overwhelming contributions from members in MWC.

"Necessity is the mother of Invention!" But we are not going to invent anything here and We have included the following august members of our Website as Editors of MWC:

1. Mr. Ankush Das and
    2. Mr.Shreedhara H.

Hearty Welcome to our New Editors in MyWindowsClub.com !

Members may join in Welcoming the Editors to the MWC Editorial Panel !
    I heartedly welcome both the new editors. Since I do not know Mr. Shreedhara H. too much but all I can do is to congratulate and wish him luck.

Regarding our another new editor, Mr. Ankush, I would say, he is the perfect guy for the website. Being a hardware geek, and also having a vast knowledge about softwares etc., he is just the perfect fever.

Thank you
    Quote: The most dangerous person in this world is one who knows his strength but does not know how to terminate it if applied.

My hearty Congratulations to the new editors. Hope MWC will reach new heights with the help of our new editors. I know Ankush Das very well in ISC. As Gyandeep Kaushal said, Ankush das is the perfect guy for the website.

Raghav
    web master - www.dotnetspider.com

Hi,
    Congaratulations to both of you.I hope both of you will help the members resources to move from pending status to approved status quickly.

Krishna Verma

Welcome Editors Ankush Das & Shreedhara H.,

When you get big seat then you also get big responsibility.

I know you both will help MWC to be fast both in updating of the contents and management context. And I congrats you both for being the elite member of MWC.

We would like to see the nice management from your side in coming days. Best of Luck for all.

Regards,
    Vikram Singh Saini

RESULTS MATTER, REASONS NOT!

Hi Satish,

Thanks for giving us such an important information regarding new editors on this website. I heartily welcome to our new editors. I hope their journey till the editor post have been exciting. And hope their future on this website would be bright.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Satish,

I think both ankush and shreedhra have done very good job as editor in ISC.

This is very good for MWC that these two experience people will be there as editors.

Hi,

Wecome guys and best of luck for your new assignment

Regards
    JK

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.