You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Errors

Windows Shutting Down WITHOUT user's command

ARE YOUR WINDOWS SHUTTING DOWN WITHOUT YOUR INSTRUCTION?

No need to worry, there are several reasons for this to happen.
    Some of the reasons are

1) Yours windows version is out of date and thereby not genuine,to overcome the error you need to reinstall your system with your needy operating system.
    2)your RAM may be defective,to ensure its not defective try removing the RAM from the odd slot provided in CPU and replace it in the even slot.
    Sometimes the problem may be solved.
    Thanks for a good piece of information for Windows users. It usually happens when the RAM does not work properly and needs to be replaced.

I would like to advise you not to use all capital letters in your posts. You should only write the first letter of the sentence or a proper noun as capital letter. Secondly, while you type any matter, please press the space bar of your keyboard after typing each punctuation symbol.

In the thread above you have typed "Yours Windows". It should be replaced with "Your Windows". Write the word Windows always with a capital letter since it is the proper name of the software developed by the Microsoft and not the ordinary 'window' of a building.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Thankyou for your sincere advice

Dear Naveen,
    Thanks for sharing this information. I suggest you to build an article on such kind of information by describing each and every step of proper solution. This will benefit you through points as well as cash credits.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Most of your questions which should be posted in Ask Expert section are posted in forum section. I think you should post this question in Ask Expert section for a better answer by an expert in that field. So post this question in ask expert section.

yes of course, As i am new to techulator,i am slowly learning all the features of techulator. Actually i do not exactly know what we have to do in expert section, can u tell me?

Hi Naveen,
    Thanks for sharing the nice piece of information over here. Keep on contributing more information like this in future also.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.