You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Search Engine

A flash player support to samsung i9082

Dear sir,
    greetings, I want to know, whether samsung i9082 supports adobe flash player,as online movies cannot be watch without Adobe Flash Player!!!!

Regards

Ganesh Chaudhari.
    Ganesh ji,
    Thank you for your query. I believe your information is pertaining to Samsung Galaxy S 3 if I am not wrong. You should give the name of the model rather the number of the phone. People usually know the phones by their generic names rather than the numbers. As far as I know, Adobe is supported by the new phone of Samsung which is launched on March 14, 2013 by the name Samsung Galaxy S 4 also known as S IV.

I would request you to post all technology related questions in the Ask Experts Section as per the following instructions:

Please post technical questions in the Ask Experts section

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Yes!samsung i9082 supports adobe flash player and you can watch online movies directly from your (smartphone or tablet).First of all download the new version of adobe flash player 11.1.115.34 for your android Jelly Bean from google store. You should copy and paste the downloaded files to Android device's SD card (smartphone or tablet). Then Install the apk transferred file using any File Manager. Now start the browser from your android device. Uncheck the option of Flash Player into your browser settings(On demand or always on at your discretion).
    Now you con the enjoy the watching online movies from latest version of Adobe Flash player in your Andriod device

Yes your mobile supported flash player and kindly note please use some anti virus to your phone to avoid hacking because i personally had this problem and came to know that some contacts are been imported to some unwanted sites.Better use paid antivirus which may be use full to you

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.