You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Performance And Optimization

Sir i hava problem.kPlese Help me.

Sir i have a ubislate7 andriod tab. And i want to install huwai modem . Plese help me.
    Dear Amit,
    Firstly accept my warm welcome in this website. As you are a new member, I would like to say the techulator aims on having the content with 0 spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. You have made several mistakes in the above thread like writing 'I' in lower case, writing 'have as hava', 'please' as kplease' and much more in the description also. So please correct the mistakes you have made in the title and description of this thread.
    Also, you must post such type of queries in the ask experts section to get the response from the experts for better understanding and solution.
    Now coming to your question, to install the Huawei dongle in the Ubislate 7, follow the steps below:

1) Connect the Huawei USB Dongle with your tab through the USB 2.0 port. (mini USB cable may be required)
    2) Go to the settings and click on the mobile networks and wait for about 15 seconds.
    3) After this, click on the access point names and select the proper access point supported by your network.
    4) Then again wait for some time any your dongle will start flashing a continuous green light (if 2G) and blue light (if 3G).

That is all, you now have a complete access to the internet through this dongle.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Amit ji,

You are requested to post all technology related questions in the Ask Experts section. Kindly go through the following link:

Please post technical questions in the Ask Experts section

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.