You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Techulator should have 'getting started with' page for new members

Hello members of,

I think, webmasters should create a new page specially for new members. The page should be named to "Getting Started With Techulator". This page should involves following information:

• How does Techulator work?

• How does member earn money via techulator?

• Basic Rules and guidelines about posting at techulator.

• How to get help from others?

• How payment is given to members?

• The aim of the "Getting Started With Techulator" page should be such that it makes new member familiar within short period of time. Normally we as new member learn by self or by experience. If we share our experience in "Getting Started With Techulator" page, new member easily understand the matter. They will definitely decide what to do next?

Every day, Techulator gets new registrations but how many of them stay here? Only Few! Those who do not join, they might not understand the system well, I think so. Also "Getting Started With Techulator" page should contains information in one or two pages maximum otherwise member will not read the lengthy matters. What is your advice/suggestion about "Getting Started With Techulator" page?
    Yes you are cent percent right that there should be a separate section giving the every possible information about techulator; how it works, what can one do here, how can one get paid etc to make the newbies understand this website fully and to build up their interest in it. Many of the newbies leave this newbies as they are not able to understand it fully. So, there is an immediate need of such a section in the homepage heading of the techulator website.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hi Paresh,
    Yes you are right. The new section for new members will be welcome one. Our webmaster should think about this. Every new member should know about the work and responsibility of the Techulator. This section would help them lot regarding their career in Techulator. It was a good idea from you Paresh. Keep on giving more idea like this for Techulator.

Your suggestions makes sense. We will have the new UI soon and I will see how I can accommodate this.

Thank you Tony sir for support. Hope to see the implementation of my suggestion. This will equally applicable to ISC and other sister site too.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,

Thank you Paresh Gujarati for very helpful suggestion to improve Techulator. Thank you Tony sir for recommending this valuable suggestion. Hope this new page will much more helpful to new members as a great start tutorial.
    with best regards

Paresh ji, this is very good suggestion by you and I hope that you must have included the suggestion in Mr Tony's thread asking how would you like Techulator to look like. For the time being, we can also make a thread on the subject and give it the category global to stay on the first page of the index of Forums Section until the new UI is created by Mr Tony. As suggested by you the information should be short and snappy and must attract the new members for reading the information.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum