You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for February 2013

We have announced the revenue share bonus for February 2013. Please see the list of members who received the revenue share for last month.

I suggest everyone to be active in Ask Experts section, which is the best way to earn points and become eligible for revenue share bonus for next month.
    Congratulations to all the members who got the revenue share bonus. any member can get the revenue share bonus by getting maximum points and get your name in top 15 members list who get maximum points compared to other members. Try to beat your own performance in a month and you can get revenue share bonus one day. Best of luck.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,
    NIT-Surat

Congratulations to all the members of Techulator who have received the Revenue Share bonus for February 2013. Keep it up!
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Congratulations to all the members getting revenue share bonus for the month of February. Last month was my first month in Techulator and I got revenue share for that month. I am feeling very happy and proud that I managed to make a position among the top 15 contributors of this site. Any member can get revenue share bonus by just contributing more in this site. You can contribute to resource section, you can contribute to forum section and this time the best section for making money and getting more points is Ask expert section. Try to contribute more to these sections.

Hello Tony Sir,

First of all, I am thankful to Tony Sir for rewarding me a revenue share bonus for the month of February 2013.

I am overwhelmed with joy and I would also like to congratulate all the members who earned a revenue share bonus.

Have a nice day.

Tony Sir,

Thanks for announcing the much awaited Revenue share bonus for the month of February. I joined this website last month and I am really happy to see my name in the list of the members who go the revenue share bonus from techulator. Hoping for more and more in future!

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Thanks Techulator administration for announcing the revenue share bonus of the website for February and I congratulate all the sharers of this bonus for the hard work and consistent contributions they have made to the website during the month of February and I wish they continue doing so with the same zeal and spirit.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

My hearty congrats for all the winners who achieved the monthly revenue share for the month of February. This was a great achievement from you all. For the hard and dedicated work in Techulator you achieved this award. Keep this success forever.

Congratulations to all members for great earnings through Techulator monthly revenue share bonus. Keep contributing for next month revenue share bonus. wish you all the best and happy earnings.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Hi..

Congratulation to all winners..

keep rocking!!

All the best!!

Congratulations to the members whose names have been listed in the Revenue Share Bonus.
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Many many congratulations to all the members who got the revenue share bonus of the February 2012. I am very that many members contribute good contents and actively took participate in the Techulator. I also recently joined the techulator and want to contribute more and more to techulator. I am very happy that the too 15 members of techulator of the month received this reward of type from techulator. I will also actively took participate in all sections.

With Regards
    amit singh

Hi All Adsense Revenue share winner,

Congratulations to the members whose received revenue share in this month. Please be active and continue your contributing in Techulator and earn more revenue share from the website. In this website there are many member who are producing good quality content and bring good traffic.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

@ ZanibKahtoon,
    It is not adsense revenue share, it is only site revenue share for the month February 2013.

Sharing is Caring

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.