You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am a new member at techulator. Kindly guide me.

I am Shirley Amrutha. I have joined Techulator today. I am a graduate from CMJ University. I am presently working in a privately recognised English medium high school. My hobbies are surfing the web, learn new things and listening to music. I love children very much. I am interested in contributing my knowledge to this website. In fact, I want to learn a lot from Techulator. Kindly guide me how should proceed working on this website. I can spare one to two hours every day at this website during my free time.

Regards
    Shirley Amrutha
    Shirley,

Welcome to Techulator. We are glad to have members like you with us.

Feel free to explore Techulator and let us know if you have any questions.

We heartily welcome you, Shirley Amrutha to this wonderful store house of scientific knowledge so that you can learn a lot of things from here and share your knowledge with us. This is the website that is related to the topics on technology subjects. You can write articles on electronic gadgets or devices that keep on being introduced in the market almost every day. The electronics world is full of various subjects relating to products like smartphones, games, software and hardware, computers, laptops, tablets etc. There are books and news related to these subjects which can be browsed and great articles can be written on these subjects. Kindly read help topics to make yourself conversant with the website. Use the Ask Experts section to ask questions and write answers on technology topics. In case you do not have permission to Ask Experts, post our request in the following link:
    Request permissions in Ask Experts Section

Read all about awards and rewards which you can receive from this website in the following link:
    Ongoing awards at techulator.com

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Glad to have you here Shirley. You have taken a very good step by joining this website. Here you can learn as well as earn simultaneously. You can post self written articles on various technology related topics. You can earn by posting articles and gaining points by posts in ask expert section and forum section. If you find any difficulty in this site then feel free for posting that in forum section. Someone will definitely help you. Try to be in the list of top 15 members of the month in terms of total points to get the revenue share for the month. Hope your journey in this site take you to the top members. You can also earn extra money by posting articles which are related to the resource contest. You can participate in the resource contest by writing the resource on the topic which is given by the webmaster. Please make sure before posting any content in this site that the content is purely original and is created by you and is not copied from anywhere.

Dear Shirely,
    Welcome to India's top Technology portal. Here you can earn as well as learn about the latest technology trends. As you are new to this website, I suggest you to try gaining more and more knowledge about the rules and regulations, working etc of the techulator by going through the help topics or by posting your queries in the ask experts or in the forums section.
    The best section for the contributions in techulator is the Articles section were you can earn by posting quality resources. The cash credits given to the articles depends upon the quality and length of that very article i.e. you will get Rs 1 per 10 words which means if you post an article containing 500 words, it is eligible to get 50 points and 50 rupees provided it contains quality and useful content. If the editors think that the articles is of poor quality, they have a right to give it less amount of points and cash than usual or sometime reject the article in extreme conditions.
    You can also contribute in the ask experts section and nowadays members are paid handsomely in this section.
    Forums section can also be used to gain points and some cash and to be the part of the list of top 15 performers of the month to get eligible for the revenue sharing program.

Also note that techulator has very strict policy regarding the reproduced content. So, never post any kind of copied content from other sources in the techulator. only the self written content is acceptable under the rules and regulations of techulator.

So, hope that you will soon start your contributions here!

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hi Shirley,
    A warm welcome to you for joining in the Techulator. It is good to have a new member like you in Techulator. Techulator is one of the knowledge sharing sites. You could earn lot from here for your career. Go through guidelines of the Techulator and participate in all the sections. First of all introduce all about yourself in a single thread. Participate in Forum section, Article section and Ask Expert Sections. These are the most import sections in Techulator. By seeing your performance webmaster will allow you to perform in other sections. There are lots of contests in Techulator. You could participate in all the sections and you start to earn from here. Keep on reaching membership levels over here. You could get lots of awards from here. Here all the members, editors and our webmaster are ready to help you for your growth.

Dear Shirley Amrutha,

Heartiest welcome in Techulator a technology knowledge base. I appreciate your interest to learn more about technology by making contribution here. To start you can contribute in Ask Expert section by asking questions and answering. Also you can write review articles, comparison articles etc in article section. For any difficulties feel free to ask in forum. We all try to help you. Wish you all the best for your great start over here.

with best regards
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.