You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Windows Topics

Email reminder service

hello............
    Does anyone know of any service (online or software) that has the ability to send out automatic email reminders to certain recipients? I have a master list of certain people that are associated with different tasks which have due dates. I'd like to be able to automatically send people email reminders (months, weeks, days) before the due date for their respective task. The email would say "You have x amount of time left before
    thank............
    [External web address deleted]
    We welcome you Alora to Techulator. Kindly use only one punctuation symbol whenever you type something. We do not allow publishing of external websites in the Forums Section. Post all your technology related questions in Ask Experts Section. You will be paid Rs.2 per approved question in that section. Go through the topic "Invitation to join Techulator Core Team' at the home page to know about several rewards you can get from the site for your contributions. Read the important threads marked with red pin to get a basic knowledge about important guidelines and read help topics.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

@Alora,
    Try to check your thread. Here you should not use lot of punctuations in the thread. A thread should be a thread not like a SMS question and answer.
    @Sukhdev sir,
    Thanks for giving a valuable response over here.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.