You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am a new comer on this site

Hello,

I am a web develloper and I am a new comer on this site .

I have explored the site and I have discovered good opportunities to make money .

I have also post two articles wchich are not yet review

Please I want to learn more and bring my contribution to others .

thanks
    @Adrein welcome to techulator.com. You have made right choice. You can make money here by working 2 to 3 hours daily. You should read Help topics to understand the nature of site. Expecting valuable contribution from you.
    Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

We heartily welcome you Adrein, to this wonder house of technical knowledge where you can share your knowledge with us and learn a lot about a great number of topics related to technology. Since you are a web developer, you can be a great contributor to this website sharing your experience on the subject and can also learn a lot about the subject from others at this website. We shall be reviewing your articles in due course of time. Whenever you want to refer to some of your contributions submitted to this website, kindly give the url of those posts so that they can be referred to without waste of time.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Dear Adrien,

Warm welcome in Techulator a technology website. As web develloper you had a good knowledge of that topic and you can share/improve with us. You can contribute in Ask Expert section where people ask technology related questions. Wish you all the best.

with best regards
    Vilas

Dear Adrien,
    Welcome to the India's top technology portal. You can earn as well as learn a lot from this website. As you are a web developer, I would like to say that this website is fit for you to contribute and share your valuable knowledge with us regarding the latest technology. Kindly go through the help topics to get fully acknowledged about this website. Also try to be the member of the core team of techulator to be a valuable member in this website any make more money here.
    So, hope to see you in the list of active members soon!

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Welcome adrien to this great website where you can learn as well as earn simultaneously. You can post self written articles on various technology related topics. You can earn by posting articles and gaining points by posts in ask expert section and forum section. If you find any difficulty in this site then feel free for posting that in forum section. Someone will definitely help you. Try to be in the list of top 15 members of the month in terms of total points to get the revenue share for the month. Hope your journey in this site take you to the top members. You can also earn extra money by posting articles which are related to the resource contest. You can participate in the resource contest by writing the resource on the topic which is given by the webmaster. Please make sure before posting any content in this site that the content is purely original and is created by you and is not copied from anywhere.

Most welcome to you on this beautiful and educational site. You should read now the rules and relations concerning to this site. Then you should start posting your own posts.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.