You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest on "Troubleshooting Topic" - Winner

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on Troubleshooting Contest topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follow;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Troubleshooting Contest Article award goes to this article:
    Troubleshooting for iOS: Device not recognized in iTunes for Windows. The author of the article is Lakshmi S.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 500 to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:
    Physical Memory Dump Error – Resolved at my Desktop PC. The author of the article is Pravin S Chavre

How to troubleshoot and overcome the problem of Blue Screen of Death error in Windows 7?. The author of the article is Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi

How to troubleshoot and fix the problem of iPad not connecting with iTunes?. The author of the article is kamal kishore

Consolation Prize winner articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    Congratulations!! To all the winners of this contest really you did a good job here. Your all articles are useful for everyone and I hope that in future you will continue write this type of articles.

Thank's & Regards
    Sandeep Yadav

Hello Hafeez Sir,

First of all, I would like to Congratulate Lakshmi S. Madam. I know that Lakshmi Mam was first to post the entry on this contest.

Oh My God! My name is in the list of Consolation Prize Winner. And yes my photo is also flashing on right side just below online members list where Award & Gift is mentioned. It feels good after being in the list of consolation winners.

Congratulations to Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi and Kamal Kishore as well.

To all the participants of this contest, I wish them all the best for future competitions.

Have a nice day.

My hearty congratulations to the winner S. Lakshmi of the best article contest for her contest winning article "Troubleshooting for iOS: Device not recognized in iTunes for Windows." I also congratulate the consolation prize winner Pravin S Chavre for his winning entry for the contest 'Physical Memory Dump Error – Resolved at my Desktop PC' and the second runner up Syed Musaddiq Nabi for his contest winning entry 'How to troubleshoot and overcome the problem of Blue Screen of Death error in Windows 7?' I also congratulate Kamal Kishore for his article 'How to troubleshoot and fix the problem of iPad not connecting with iTunes?' that won him a consolation prize. I wish them to participate in the future contests with the same spirit and zeal.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Thanks for enlisting my name among the winner list of the contest. I is my second award after the Member of the Week which was given to me yesterday. I will try to contribute a much as possibly I can.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hearty congratulations to Lakshmi S on being the winner of the article contest on Troubleshooting. Her post on the 'Troubleshooting for iOS: Device not recognized in iTunes for Windows' which is quite informative and useful. I would also like to congratulate the other winners Pravin S Chavre, Syed Musaddiq Nabi Andrabi and kamal kishore for their good contributions on the topic. Wishing you all good luck.
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Hello
    Hearty congratulation to the winner and the consolation prize winners. Great work by Lakshmi Madam.

Regards
    Ranjan

I once again thank our Webmaster Tony Sir and the entire editorial team who have selected me as winner of this competition.
    I also thank sandeep, Pravin, Sukhdev Sir, Syed, Kalyani and Ranjan for encouraging me through their comments.
    At present I am little bit pre-occupied with my ward's examinations and soon will return to Techulator with my original zeal.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.